• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

Yeah I'm still with this! Also sorry if I shouldn't have controlled the elder wyvern (that's who Takeo attacked) I thought it was fine ^^;

Hey, I didn't have my characters head out with the others, so would it be okay if they are still in the city? For the time I can't get on every day, just every other day or so, and I don't want to do this in and out of the main story, so they'll just do their own thing until you all get back. Is that fair?

Hel said:
Hey, I didn't have my characters head out with the others, so would it be okay if they are still in the city? For the time I can't get on every day, just every other day or so, and I don't want to do this in and out of the main story, so they'll just do their own thing until you all get back. Is that fair?
Considering you haven't posted for about a week...I'm not sure what to say. If you want to remain inactive for the entire arc I'm going to have to reconsider your active status in the rp.

SilverFlight said:
Considering you haven't posted for about a week...I'm not sure what to say. If you want to remain inactive for the entire arc I'm going to have to reconsider your active status in the rp.
I wasn't meaning the entire arc, I figured it would be like normal, where there are several, uh, episodes, for a lack of a better word. I wanted to jump back in on the next episode. I am trying to stay active, but college is killing me, my phone has been broken, and bleh excuses. Haha, anyway, none of that matters to you, just that I'll be slowly active until the end of this mini arc. If anyone else is in a slower mode, they could be back at the city or some in between place and we could have a little side thing going until the main group gets back. Unless that's not how this arc will work?

Hel said:
I wasn't meaning the entire arc, I figured it would be like normal, where there are several, uh, episodes, for a lack of a better word. I wanted to jump back in on the next episode. I am trying to stay active, but college is killing me, my phone has been broken, and bleh excuses. Haha, anyway, none of that matters to you, just that I'll be slowly active until the end of this mini arc. If anyone else is in a slower mode, they could be back at the city or some in between place and we could have a little side thing going until the main group gets back. Unless that's not how this arc will work?
We aren't going back until the end of the arc though, but I have an idea, I'll pm it to you because spoilers :3

Am I being overpowered with Takeo? I plan to make him have consequences for doing this much, but I still a bit ehhh on his strength

Will make a post later with Leandra healing Leia, one way or another. ^^

Takeo called out Leia's name when she was hit, but he didn't go after her since the Wyvern attacked him before he could. Other than that~ I think it's fine :P

Phew, okay. Don't worry y'all, Leia's all good to go now...but now Luness is injured. She really is an injury-prone character. I should probably look into giving her a break at some point from extensive injuries lol.

Sorry for the absense yesterday. Still on Vacation. Should be 100% back to my normal posting routine by tomorrow. But Iwill have a post up shortly to make up for yesterday.

Sorry, my mind is everywhere right now. I'll make a post either tomorrow or on Thursday for sure.

I will do my best to get in a post today since I'm feeling a bit better for the time being.

Well, that post doesn't exactly help us progress out of the area considering Luness is still probably a post or two away from actually moving out, but it's at least progress lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back