• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

Warning: My next post will include an exceeding amount of likely unrealistic and very blatant action. I hope I'm not going to break any rules. I'm also going to reveal Vinter's more powerful abilities. Cheers!

[QUOTE="Aldur Forgehammer]Warning: My next post will include an exceeding amount of likely unrealistic and very blatant action. I hope I'm not going to break any rules. I'm also going to reveal Vinter's more powerful abilities. Cheers!

[/QUOTE]
I mean, we are in a fantastical land where a lot of things are allowed that would otherwise not be allowed in the Real World.

Lioness075 said:
I mean, we are in a fantastical land where a lot of things are allowed that would otherwise not be allowed in the Real World.
I know... I just like my realism too much. It was fun! I should write things like this more often. Fantastical and whatnot. Also, don't forget Luness has yet to hear Vinter's story, which I would very likely have Vinter tell Luness deliberately whenever she gets the chance.

[QUOTE="Aldur Forgehammer]I know... I just like my realism too much. It was fun! I should write things like this more often. Fantastical and whatnot. Also, don't forget Luness has yet to hear Vinter's story, which I would very likely have Vinter tell Luness deliberately whenever she gets the chance.

[/QUOTE]
Of course. ^^ I'm still looking forward to a time when those two could step aside and discuss it. :3

[QUOTE="Aldur Forgehammer]I know... I just like my realism too much. It was fun! I should write things like this more often. Fantastical and whatnot. Also, don't forget Luness has yet to hear Vinter's story, which I would very likely have Vinter tell Luness deliberately whenever she gets the chance.

[/QUOTE]
Ok, maybe a little bit of context to lead us into that attack, like, did she get on a horse, how did she deal with the heat and her initial reaction when Sinbad called the danger? :3

One thing is for certain, Kallin didn't know of her powers and he is most certainly now like:

9d62fd4fa48c4072_25.gif

SilverFlight said:
Ok, maybe a little bit of context to lead us into that attack, like, did she get on a horse, how did she deal with the heat and her initial reaction when Sinbad called the danger? :3
One thing is for certain, Kallin didn't know of her powers and he is most certainly now like:

9d62fd4fa48c4072_25.gif
Can I say she got launched by one of those circus cannons? No? Shikes! I've gotta come up with something else.

And about the heat. I think I could have written in some white baggy clothes. I'm gonna have to think of an outfit for her too, hmm.

Last edited by a moderator:
For once, Luness has not directly confronted any of the enemy. After all, she does feel weaker in her human form and all...But don't worry, guys! We have an excellent healer on the team now. :3

Yes, surprising that Luness didn't jump forward too. But with those explanations it makes perfect sense lol. Also note to self -next time I launch an initial attack I should probably make it connect with said target. Otherwise it gets left alone :/ .

andujarprime said:
Yes, surprising that Luness didn't jump forward too. But with those explanations it makes perfect sense lol. Also note to self -next time I launch an initial attack I should probably make it connect with said target. Otherwise it gets left alone :/ .
Yeah...you gotta make those initial attacks connect and then people have more to react to. Else, you're leaving yourself and others hanging lol.

andujarprime said:
Or I could use the beastie to attack you.

SilverFlight said:
Or I could use the beastie to attack you.
This is also true lol.

BTW, how many of these guys are there? From the picture and description, I imagined at least three of them.

...As many as it takes...*Ominous voice* meh, dunno, at the rate you guys are going through them, maybe about 8-10?

I should say though, if y'all are going to bunny these beasties, at least make it a worthy fight, stop 1-hitting them :P

But really though lol. You could have one head over to Luness and Otto then those two could team up against it to make for a few combat posts and all. I'm trying to keep our healer safe. xD

Lioness075 said:
But really though lol. You could have one head over to Luness and Otto then those two could team up against it to make for a few combat posts and all. I'm trying to keep our healer safe. xD
Can do.

I was honestly leaving that open to you silver lol I wasn't sure how strong u wanted these things to be. But, you think mere sand worms to be a match for a dragon?!! /flex lol jk jk,

Well, if multiple ones team up on Malachai then it'll be more difficult for him to one-shot all of them. :3

Fair warning, I'll be swamped basically every Monday and Wednesday with how many classes I have to attend and how fried my brain usually is by the end of the day haha. I also will be very busy this upcoming weekend due to a school-related event. I have no idea when I'll be able to respond beyond probably Sunday afternoon or evening. But I'll be open to responding this Tuesday, Thursday, or even Friday (I think). Friday may be questionable, actually.

I may not post much this week cause Im on vacation.... And the following I may post less chase ill be drowning in work

Just as long as you guys are still with it, you need to tell me if you're not.

Man, I don't need to write the wyverns anymore it seems, you're all doing it yourselves :P *grabs some popcorn*

SilverFlight said:
Just as long as you guys are still with it, you need to tell me if you're not.

Man, I don't need to write the wyverns anymore it seems, you're all doing it yourselves :P *grabs some popcorn*
Perhaps you can continue to control the elder one at least?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back