• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

I'll try to have a post up tomorrow. Also, school starts again Monday, so that makes it even worse for me.

[QUOTE="Aldur Forgehammer]I'll try to have a post up tomorrow. Also, school starts again Monday, so that makes it even worse for me.

[/QUOTE]
I hear you, my courses are starting next week too, thank god I don't have too many.

DawnAntalios said:
You guys are so active...
Damn
I want it to be active!...more actiiiiive!!! X3

Sigh, I hate how it always slows down on weekends...

Last edited by a moderator:
SilverFlight said:
Sigh, I hate how it always slows down on weekends...
"slows down"

Buddy, you've got a hyper-active healthy roleplay here. I say that because most roleplays I'm in have about 2-5 posts a week so far. The only time I've been in a more active roleplay was when I first joined RPN and we had about 20 replies an hour. We hit 500 pages in a month and a half with about 5 active people. I also loved it while it went.

[QUOTE="Aldur Forgehammer]"slows down"
Buddy, you've got a hyper-active healthy roleplay here. I say that because most roleplays I'm in have about 2-5 posts a week so far. The only time I've been in a more active roleplay was when I first joined RPN and we had about 20 replies an hour. We hit 500 pages in a month and a half with about 5 active people. I also loved it while it went.

[/QUOTE]
That's...normal in my mind. But ah well, I will just have to be patient I suppose...

Yeah, it's normal to me for there to be active posting and all that. 2-3 times a week is snail speed for me.

20 might be underestimating tho. We had replies every 5 minutes by everyone. Sometimes at the same time, sometimes one after another. It might be normal for you, but the way I am used to handling things now would very much leave me unable to keep up with the story.

Lioness075 said:
Yeah, it's normal to me for there to be active posting and all that. 2-3 times a week is snail speed for me.
Every post has over 2 or 3 full paragraphs. But then again, this RP also does. I just like it more that way. It lets me handle my RPs, fellow duties, and my personal life a lot better.

I just have so much spare time on certain days of the week so I hate it when RPs slow down lol.

@SilverFlight

How much time has Vinter been missing, if you don't mind me asking? I've got the perfect reason as to why she went missing.

Aldur Forgehammer] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/3029-silverflight/ said:
@SilverFlight[/URL]
How much time has Vinter been missing, if you don't mind me asking? I've got the perfect reason as to why she went missing.
You don't really have to have a reason, she could have just been in the background somewhere. She missed an evening a night and a morning. I am working on a post and they are currently well into the desert, they're about to get attacked by the first beastie.

SilverFlight said:
You don't really have to have a reason, she could have just been in the background somewhere. She missed an evening a night and a morning. I am working on a post and they are currently well into the desert, they're about to get attacked by the first beastie.
No, no! I insist! I'll tie it to her backstory. Please!

An evening, a night, and a morning? Perfect!

[QUOTE="Aldur Forgehammer]No, no! I insist! I'll tie it to her backstory. Please!

An evening, a night, and a morning? Perfect!

[/QUOTE]
Ok dude, you have the floor :3

Just let me post first

What figure of speech?

I jest. I'm going to post soon! Pinkie promise!

[QUOTE="Aldur Forgehammer]What figure of speech?
I jest. I'm going to post soon! Pinkie promise!

[/QUOTE]
tumblr_n8p5sePsdp1sq5z7ro2_r1_500.gif

Pinkie swear.

Is there anything else to know besides the fact that the group is being accosted by flying lizards?

[QUOTE="Aldur Forgehammer]Is there anything else to know besides the fact that the group is being accosted by flying lizards?

[/QUOTE]
We're on horses.

SilverFlight said:
We're on horses.
Got it. You wouldn't have a problem if, say... Vinter launches herself and strikes a wyvern, hmm?

[QUOTE="Aldur Forgehammer]Got it. You wouldn't have a problem if, say... Vinter launches herself and strikes a wyvern, hmm?

[/QUOTE]
The general idea of introducing monsters into the story is so people can do just that :3

Wait... why are they riding horses in the desert? I mean, their hooves would be unable to hold much against the million grains of salt. A camel would be much better suited for traveling, don't you think?

[QUOTE="Aldur Forgehammer]Wait... why are they riding horses in the desert? I mean, their hooves would be unable to hold much against the million grains of salt. A camel would be much better suited for traveling, don't you think?

[/QUOTE]
The Arabian horse was bred for the desert, they can handle sand just fine. ^^

Besides, we'll need the speed.

Alright! Can't wait to tell someone what Vinter did for the past couple of days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back