• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

Also, TLK should be everyone's fav. movie from their childhood. Like, I'm going to have my kids watch it and everything. And, @SilverFlight, there was a TV show with Timon and Pumbaa!? I never even heard of that. D:

Lioness075 said:
*instantly begins watching it and is lost for several hours while watching the rest of the episodes*
The show came out between the first and second movies, I remember when it was actually airing...I wished it had more Simba in it. xD

SilverFlight said:
The show came out between the first and second movies, I remember when it was actually airing...I wished it had more Simba in it. xD
Dang, I think I was to young because the movie was already on VCR and such when I first saw it. In fact, even the second movie was already out on VCR at the time. I definitely missed that show's airing.

SilverFlight said:
*nods* TLK, told you it was coming xD

Keep an eye out for it, I will try and note you when it opens but it may be a month or two at least before that happens.
Not a problem

Lol, good to see they still resort to dancing when backed up with no where to go. xD

Aaaand Timon still steals Pumbaa's ideas haha.

@Bea Delaine Whenever you can post again, perhaps we could have Leandra and Elena browse the marketplace in the city and have Elena find a gift to bring home for Ward or something. I don't really know what to do with Leandra at the moment and nobody has reached out to her yet.

Oh dear, I don't want to ask, but honestly, considering the humor in play right now, it would most likely only add to the fun. :P

avengers.gif

TEAMWORK!! @SilverFlight

Whoops, I didn't mention Leo's tree tactic on Luness. In fact, I didn't even read Leo's part because I thought he was only interacting with Nyr. >.< Oh well, it still worked out in the end. Maybe Otto can now come bumbling along and trip everyone over lol. The grand finale to TLK scene with Luness and Kallin rolling down a hill or something and then butterflies erupt in the background. :P

lol thats quite the scene there. I was wondering if you had seen Leo's "helping" hand there. Im working on Otto atm, should have it up soon. Prepare your cat to be surprised :D

im currently driving to my vacation, A good solid 11 hour drive, so Iwill try to have a post up sometime in the next hour or so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back