• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

6953.jpg

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]*just finished post, views new message, erases post to rewrite again.*
My life.

[/QUOTE]
I'm so sorry!!! I know how that feels >.<

Baconhands said:
Is that a sign up? You don't even know what its about :P

SilverFlight said:
I'm so sorry!!! I know how that feels >.<

Is that a sign up? You don't even know what its about :P
Lol, it's fine I'm sorry for being so slow to post! *bow head in shame* please forgive me!

Also I'd totally sign up for anything with a banner like that.

Now to post something not so scary.

I am absolutely in love with FF14, I just killed this boss, her music is epic.

There you go:

[media]

[/media]

SilverFlight said:
Ah, I've been working on Lucid a bit more (It is the new rp concept I will launch after FableWood), I have a banner now, care to see?

Banner%201.jpg

YES.

And I'm busy for most of the evening, but will make a post later tonight. ^^

@SilverFlight Uh oh, Kallin better be careful reacting that way to Schehezarande. After all, Luness has been known to become rather jealous. :P

Lioness075 said:
@SilverFlight Uh oh, Kallin better be careful reacting that way to Schehezarande. After all, Luness has been known to become rather jealous. :P
Technically he didn't react much, I just used his perspective to describe her as she is more likely to disarm Kallin rather than Leia, Luness can smack him if she wants to xD

Last edited by a moderator:
SilverFlight said:
Technically he didn't react much, I just used his perpective to describe her as she is more likely to disarm Kallin rather than Leia, Luness can smack him if she wants to xD
Lol, trust me, she'll have a reaction tonight when I'm able to post. :P

"Coast Guard inspected this ship..." - Chicago Cruise Sightseeing. Me: So, we're basically screwed if something goes wrong. xD

SilverFlight said:
Ah, I've been working on Lucid a bit more (It is the new rp concept I will launch after FableWood), I have a banner now, care to see?

Banner%201.jpg

You have my name down right @SilverFlight!? Please tell me you put my name down!!! :'( I may die if I don't get to be in this one.

(is this too subtle of a sign up?)

Haha, yeah, I've already mentioned that I'm for sure interested in the Lucid RP. I had to think on it at first, but it sounds like tons of fun and definitely unique.

Also, I haven't been getting notifications from the IC thread, I'll be doing a response tomorrow. And yes, please do sign me up for the new RP, for the night is dark and full of terrors

I'm drained from today so I'll respond tomorrow. I need my sleep lol.

zCrookedz said:
You have my name down right @SilverFlight!? Please tell me you put my name down!!! :'( I may die if I don't get to be in this one.
(is this too subtle of a sign up?)
Lol, anyone with a regular post rate from FableWood has a slot automatically if they want it. And @zCrookedz you don't have to test for the highest ranking position (explained later), you can just have it.

I'll be curious to see the various positions and such available for Lucid. And of course, I'll be curious to see/read more details on it.

Will attempt to get up a post now before I'm forced off the plane wifi. >.<

@SilverFlight Due to how relatively unimportant Laikas is at the moment, the fact I haven't received any notifications from this RP in the last week which has led to me getting lost in the RP, and the fact I joined this RP way too late, I am removing my CS. I would like to RP with you again, however, and I am interested in joining Lucid if you'll allow me to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back