• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

@zCrookedz is on Yak's Bend and so I've been trying to get onto his realm for a while since he's got an established guild or something there, I think. Problem is, Yak's Bend is a full realm currently. It's a bit of a struggle to join the realm, as you can't join a full realm (for obvious reasons lol). Though, on WoW, you are put on a waitlist to join the full realms for whenever someone logs off. Too bad they don't have that option for GW2. Maybe they will in the future.

DawnAntalios said:
I played FF14 recently and there was a guy desperately wanting to protect his bees from imps...
Immediately reminded me of Silver.
Those imps will never get my bees you hear? Never!!

zCrookedz said:
NOOOOOOO! D:
GW2 is life :3 you must embrace the newness of the specialization system. even if it is confusing as all get out. lol/

On an RP related note. I don't think we have a single person with wings besides the river to go and look. -.-

:o I HAVE AN IDEA!!!!

Fablewood Guild on GW2 for the new expansion :D Who's in? @andujarprime @Lioness075 ????
You'll have to explain me GW2

I was wondering why our page count was suddenly cut in half, then I realized they doubled the posts on each page.

@Bea Delaine @DawnAntalios @zCrookedz @SkywardSocks @andujarprime @Flutterby @Hel @Lioness075 @The Suspicious Eye @Peaceswore @Baconhands

OK, official announcement.

I will be insanely busy these next 2 days wrapping up the data extraction that will take me the next 6 months to process, so I will be suspending the IC until the 6th of September when I return, you can still post, but I won't be able to and I won't advance the story.

Consider it a mini vacation if you will.

But, on the 6th I will ask that everyone put in a presence, I will start handing out warnings for low post rates again unless I am told specifically why you're inactive. It'll be like it was before I came to the field.

FableWood is nearly finished, I really want to see it end rather than fade, but I need your help to make that happen. The ending I have planned will not disappoint I can tell you that for sure.

(Aldur is not on the list because I was already told he'd be absent)

Sounds good to me, boss. ^^ I'll be with my family this weekend anyways so that'll just be one less thing to distract me from them. :)

Sweet. Letting u know now, my son has to go in for minor surgery on the 8th. So all my attention will be on him that day, it isn't anything too serious, and he's mostly attached to his mother :/ so I probably won't be able to post the 8th and 9th depending on who he clings to lol

andujarprime said:
Sweet. Letting u know now, my son has to go in for minor surgery on the 8th. So all my attention will be on him that day, it isn't anything too serious, and he's mostly attached to his mother :/ so I probably won't be able to post the 8th and 9th depending on who he clings to lol
Da-amn, I'll be rootin' for the poor kid. Surgery is not fun, even when you're old enough to fathom its necessity...

So. A picture for you all guys.

Fk15Mua.jpg

[QUOTE="Aldur Forgehammer]

[/QUOTE]
Oh lol. I gotcha now. xD Yeah, Luness will not like that one bit.

I started back in art school. Things are nuts. Trying to make time for food and sleep have been top priority, but it's good fun. Once I figure out an efficient schedule I will return from hiatus.

As of today, I have officially visited Peru...

Peru, Illinois. xD

DawnAntalios said:
Why is Nicholas Cage's face superimposed on a rabbit? I think we may need to talk about these photoshop images you've been finding Dawn, some of them are quite disturbing, I may even be able to pull the thread rating on them.

Ah, I've been working on Lucid a bit more (It is the new rp concept I will launch after FableWood), I have a banner now, care to see?

Banner%201.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back