• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

Lioness075 said:
Okay, @SilverFlight, I absolutely love your bee story. What amazes me the most though, beyond your brave rescue of your bee companion, is how you wrote the story in such an intricate manner. Like, I literally felt like I was living the story you were telling. And it was a great story to live out, even if it was just inside of my head and thanks to my immense imagination. :)
Aww! Thank you. I have to say I was inspired. That tiny creature was such a joy, I never knew bees could convey as much as this one did. I'll miss her buzzing about my lab, but at least I know she's safe and cared for now. You should give the credit to your imagination. ^^

[QUOTE="Aldur Forgehammer]I hereby pronounce the parrot as Vinter's. There will be no arguing. That or a giant parrot. Silver plz.
Also, that bee is indeed adorable.

[/QUOTE]
Aren't bees adorable up close? I swear I nearly squeed when she started grooming herself like a cat....with two of her six legs. I'm quite proud of the photograph too ^^

[QUOTE="Aldur Forgehammer]
eYjuya2.jpg

[/QUOTE]
Wow. I have to ask though, is that thing anything like the alphadog robot they've been developing? The one with the sense of balance?

SilverFlight said:
Aren't bees adorable up close? I swear I nearly squeed when she started grooming herself like a cat....with two of her six legs. I'm quite proud of the photograph too ^^
It's a really neat photo.

SilverFlight said:
Wow. I have to ask though, is that thing anything like the alphadog robot they've been developing? The one with the sense of balance?
Yup! Also, that gif was a tribute to @DawnAntalios

SilverFlight said:
Aww! Thank you. I have to say I was inspired. That tiny creature was such a joy, I never knew bees could convey as much as this one did. I'll miss her buzzing about my lab, but at least I know she's safe and cared for now. You should give the credit to your imagination. ^^

Yeah, I always hate it when I rescue an animal and then have to release them again. I rescued four baby sparrows but a week or two ago and while I was happy to hand them over to an animal hospital that specialized in helping such animals to rehabilitate and then go back into the wild...well, I honestly felt like a mom to them and I was really sad to let them go. As annoying as their constant hungry chirping and whatnot was, it was adorable to cup one of them in my hands and watch them nod off with my body heat surrounding them. I used to do that with my pet hamsters all the time and my guinea pigs when they were small enough to fit in my cupped hands. Anyways, I give the half of the credit to my imagination and the other half to your amazing writing skills. :P

And I would've squealed out loud at the sight of a bee doing that. No shame at all haha. I squealed out loud when I took the runt of the four sparrows and would warm it up with my hands because it always struggled to stay warm with his siblings in their nest, which I managed to keep intact after rescuing them.

Sorry been gone. Rl is kicking my ass. Both personally and professionally T_T jeezus I'm exhausted lol will post tonight or tomorrow night...and school hasn't even started yet oh laawwwdd

I essentially drowned in studying for my Chinese test that I took this morning. I'm feeling pretty good about it, more or less anyways. ^^; I need to work on memorizing how to write out all of the characters...

My Mondays are always crazy busy here at school so I didn't have enough time to compose a post yesterday beyond making that flashback with Crooked. I'll make a post later today.

It's not an issue, nobody is posting anything anyway.

I hope that this is but a temporary state and not a herald of something other.

But oh well, even if it is it can't be helped.

DawnAntalios said:
It's not an issue, nobody is posting anything anyway.
I hope that this is but a temporary state and not a herald of something other.

But oh well, even if it is it can't be helped.
School is starting or has already started for most of us. That's going to cause a lot of people to be really busy right now while they get settled into the swing of things.

Yeah, once everyone gets into the normalcy of a new semester. And we all figure out just how much sleep we can survive the school day or work day with and push past those boundaries again. Posting will begin anew lol

I'll make a time skip post with Luness and Leandra later today when I finally have time to do so. >.<

I'll make a post later today when I have time. I might be able to get in a post during my lunch break.

Forgehammer, post: 3885976, member: 21998"]@SilverFlight

I need to take some time off. Would you mind if I went into a short hiatus for about a week?

Again? Sigh, if you must then :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back