• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

SilverFlight said:
@SilverFlight
I need to take some time off. Would you mind if I went into a short hiatus for about a week?

Again? Sigh, if you must then :P
I'm really not feeling it. I apologize.

Peaceswore said:
is it fine if I change Takeo up a bit? I'm not really feeling him to be an archer... If it's cool with you I want to change that.

@SilverFlight
Sure thing.

OK all, The 6th is the day I return to normalness, and I fully intend to kick this thread back into gear. I hope all our veterans are listening, because I really want you all back. Things are going to get awful crazy in the chaos desert, I've got a ton of things planned. So, just a heads up. The 6th, please be here to post at least once so I know you're all still alive. K thanks.

SilverFlight said:
Sure thing.

OK all, The 6th is the day I return to normalness, and I fully intend to kick this thread back into gear. I hope all our veterans are listening, because I really want you all back. Things are going to get awful crazy in the chaos desert, I've got a ton of things planned. So, just a heads up. The 6th, please be here to post at least once so I know you're all still alive. K thanks.
10 4 Boss man. I've been trying to pace myself so I don't hit my burn out point. However I will say that on the 10th I'm going to be going on vacation for a few days. I will keep my phone on my and post as much as I can :)

Well, a heads up, I'm going to be out with my family this weekend starting Friday afternoon and then up until Monday at noon-ish. I plan on bringing my laptop and I'll have my phone handy, but I can't guarantee posts while I'm out.

Lioness075 said:
Well, a heads up, I'm going to be out with my family this weekend starting Friday afternoon and then up until Monday at noon-ish. I plan on bringing my laptop and I'll have my phone handy, but I can't guarantee posts while I'm out.
Of all people in this thread Lion, I am worried about your post rate the least :P

I'm trying to keep myself into mmos, ff14 is next on my list. I think silver is the reason there are a few more bees alive in this world. I know I've held myself from killing a few, and managed to not get stung several times =)

Yeah, I already loved bees beforehand, as well as all other animals and bugs (except mosquitos because eff those guys), but now I'm extra careful. :3

As for MMOs for myself, I'm currently really into GW2 thanks to @zCrookedz, as well as ESO. Except I only have GW2 installed on my Mac currently (specifically an external hard drive since I don't have enough space on the Mac itself). ESO is on my PC desktop back home.

andujarprime said:
I turned on gw2 for the first time in months, and became utterly confused and intimidated. turned it back off =(
Aww, but it's so much fun! I tried Aion once before, but it was too different and confusing for me to ever really get into. Fun concept though.

yeah, I'll turn it back on soon and try to get reacquainted with it again lol. I did get a certain satisfaction with the combat there that I haven't felt with WoW in a while.

Yeah, I've grown weary of WoW. It's a very costly game for one, but it also has been feeling repetitive for a while now.

We should get a cooler full of salt water for Quincy and every time we successfully complete an objective, we dump it over the kelpie's head in celebration lol, @Flutterby.

andujarprime said:
I turned on gw2 for the first time in months, and became utterly confused and intimidated. turned it back off =(
NOOOOOOO! D:

GW2 is life :3 you must embrace the newness of the specialization system. even if it is confusing as all get out. lol/

On an RP related note. I don't think we have a single person with wings besides the river to go and look. -.-

:o I HAVE AN IDEA!!!!

Fablewood Guild on GW2 for the new expansion :D Who's in? @andujarprime @Lioness075 ????

I have no idea where Nyr nor Achyls are, but even one of the dragons could check things out. Problem is, we've already moved on at this point and are now headed to the empress. I'm presuming it has something to do with Kallin's curse considering it just flared up and all.

And as for a FableWood guild, I'd be all up for it. :3 I've got both of my characters made on GW2 already.

lol Leo's name is already taken, So I might have to get creative. It might be that I just buy a new account for the game. I've already got so many da-gum characters on my current account. Course with having just bought the most expensive HoT x-pack, might have to convene with the all powerful bank account to see what kind of fun-funds I have left. xD

Lol, yeah, Luness' name was taken, too. I had to name her Aquarasia instead. We can still claim their names to be something else though.

I didn't reply today, need to get up early tomorrow, my bad.

Also Nyr did not take the opportunity to explore she headed immediately to the palace library.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back