• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

Ran outta time on the plane. I'll finish the post and then put it up in a bit once I get home.

Okay! I'm finally home and on my laptop once more. I'll finish up my post now.

Baconhands said:
@SilverFlight Due to how relatively unimportant Laikas is at the moment, the fact I haven't received any notifications from this RP in the last week which has led to me getting lost in the RP, and the fact I joined this RP way too late, I am removing my CS. I would like to RP with you again, however, and I am interested in joining Lucid if you'll allow me to.
Ok then, if you're sure.

Lioness075 said:
Finally! >.< I've got my post up now.
cbM7UPH.gif

It would be utterly tragic if this rp faded....but I'm really afraid that's where it is headed right now, people just don't seem to feel like continuing.

SilverFlight said:
Ok then, if you're sure.

cbM7UPH.gif

It would be utterly tragic if this rp faded....but I'm really afraid that's where it is headed right now, people just don't seem to feel like continuing.
I swear if you try to shut down this RP before we're done with it. I've never loved another RP or felt more dedicated to something online like this before. I've made a few, phenomenal friends through this RP and would never want to lose anything, especially the RP itself. If we have to finish it with just three of us then so be it! Plus, how else could I enjoy spontaneous outbursts of romantic love songs between characters or the adorableness in general of both Kallin and Luness? I've never been able to develop such a relationship within a RP like theirs nor have I ever developed a character as deeply as I have with Luness.

On a side note, that gif totally sums up Luness and Kallin right now. xD

I will probably be able to have a post up one of these days. I would feel too bad if I just left you guys. One more thing I would like to say is that I find RPs with about 4-5 players more enjoyable than ones with 10 or more. I think that's mainly because that number is a lot more manageable, easy to keep track of. Also, Vinter has some more secrets I'd like to reveal before the story ends. Besides, I wouldn't miss the grand finale for a thousand doubloons.

Posting from my phone so post looks longer than it actually is to me lol. Also, internet is down at school for now so I'm restricted to my phone until that gets resolved.

Also, Luness and Kallin's first argument of sorts. *adds to list of firsts for Luness* I dunno, I guess his reveal about his curse could've been an argument, but it was more like a goodbye than anything else. *shrugs*

Lioness075 said:
Posting from my phone so post looks longer than it actually is to me lol. Also, internet is down at school for now so I'm restricted to my phone until that gets resolved.

Also, Luness and Kallin's first argument of sorts. *adds to list of firsts for Luness* I dunno, I guess his reveal about his curse could've been an argument, but it was more like a goodbye than anything else. *shrugs*
You think he'll argue? Not be charming and adorable? :3

SilverFlight said:
You think he'll argue? Not be charming and adorable? :3
Nah, I knew he'd be this way, but Luness was definitely feeling argumentative in the moment lol. :P

"reflective pool"

I instantly imagined the one from TLK lol. Anyways, I'll respond when I can. Probably will end up doing it from my phone so I apologize ahead of time for any mistakes I make in the post. They seem inevitable on the phone haha.

Lioness075 said:
I swear if you try to shut down this RP before we're done with it. I've never loved another RP or felt more dedicated to something online like this before. I've made a few, phenomenal friends through this RP and would never want to lose anything, especially the RP itself. If we have to finish it with just three of us then so be it! Plus, how else could I enjoy spontaneous outbursts of romantic love songs between characters or the adorableness in general of both Kallin and Luness? I've never been able to develop such a relationship within a RP like theirs nor have I ever developed a character as deeply as I have with Luness.
On a side note, that gif totally sums up Luness and Kallin right now. xD
I'm with Lioness here @SilverFlight. I'm not giving up on Fablewood at all. I may not be as active in OCC( mainly cause I don't get notifications for the thing -.-) and my posts may be a bit more spaced out, but I'm in this for the long haul.

[QUOTE="Aldur Forgehammer]I will probably be able to have a post up one of these days. I would feel too bad if I just left you guys. One more thing I would like to say is that I find RPs with about 4-5 players more enjoyable than ones with 10 or more. I think that's mainly because that number is a lot more manageable, easy to keep track of. Also, Vinter has some more secrets I'd like to reveal before the story ends. Besides, I wouldn't miss the grand finale for a thousand doubloons.

[/QUOTE]
I agree with Aldur on this. Smaller numbers means we can interact with each other alot more to. There are several characters that Leo has not interacted with enough cause we are so big. Maybe we could hold at what we have for a time? Let those here get to know each other before we invite more people?

SilverFlight said:
I feel like I can accomplish more today...I also have nachos ^^ I love nachos.
Nachos always help in achieving more. :P

*nods* TLK, told you it was coming xD

Baconhands said:
Yeah, it's gone. @SilverFlight Hope I can be apart of the next one from the very beginning
Keep an eye out for it, I will try and note you when it opens but it may be a month or two at least before that happens.

SilverFlight said:
*nods* TLK, told you it was coming xD
Aww, I absolutely love TLK references whenever possible to be made. :3

And the fact that you referenced that scene of all scenes. xD I can't stop chuckling or smiling now lol.

I just realized that I totally missed a chance to reference the cabbage guy from Avatar: The Last Airbender during our market stall scene lol.

Lioness075 said:
Aww, I absolutely love TLK references whenever possible to be made. :3

And the fact that you referenced that scene of all scenes. xD I can't stop chuckling or smiling now lol.

I just realized that I totally missed a chance to reference the cabbage guy from Avatar: The Last Airbender during our market stall scene lol.
xD confession: its actually my favorite movie too, that movie was my childhood.

Also I think we now need to have a cabbage reference somewhere in this arc...it just has to happen.

SilverFlight said:
xD confession: its actually my favorite movie too, that movie was my childhood.
Also I think we now need to have a cabbage reference somewhere in this arc...it just has to happen.
D'awww, it's such a good movie, too! Have you seen the other two Lion King movies as well? :3

And yes, that totally needs to happen. Maybe when we're leaving or we could even do it before our characters settle for the night. :P

Y'know, Otto could be the perfect candidate for such a reference. Just imagine him knocking down the cabbage guy's stall and causing all of the cabbages to go rolling throughout the market area. xD

SilverFlight said:
Ok, I'll try and keep it alive. I really do want to see it through.
We will all try. We;ve had rough times before, where things have slowed down. But we pulled together and got it back on track. :) we got this!!

Lioness075 said:
D'awww, it's such a good movie, too! Have you seen the other two Lion King movies as well? :3
And yes, that totally needs to happen. Maybe when we're leaving or we could even do it before our characters settle for the night. :P

Y'know, Otto could be the perfect candidate for such a reference. Just imagine him knocking down the cabbage guy's stall and causing all of the cabbages to go rolling throughout the market area. xD
Lioness, you get that cat running and we can knock over ALL of the Cabage Guys!!

SilverFlight said:
I have seen them both, and watched the timon and pumba tv show xD (yes, there was a tv show)
Otto huh? Ooo, ideas!
TLK was also my favorite growing up. :) still is to this day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back