• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~ FableWood

*pokes @SilverFlight*

I had to bring my car in for maintenance and it took forever this morning. >.< On the bright side, I got a huge discount since I know one of the workers there (Well, my mom knows him so he knows me, but whatever) and I also got a military discount on top of that so I got to save a lot of money on it (My parents paid for it though, so I guess I really just helped them save. Close enough).

Y u poke me?

poke_the_penguin_by_adriana321.jpg

Lioness075 said:
*pokes @SilverFlight*
I had to bring my car in for maintenance and it took forever this morning. >.< On the bright side, I got a huge discount since I know one of the workers there (Well, my mom knows him so he knows me, but whatever) and I also got a military discount on top of that so I got to save a lot of money on it (My parents paid for it though, so I guess I really just helped them save. Close enough).
lols, close enough.

DawnAntalios said:
Y u poke me?
poke_the_penguin_by_adriana321.jpg
*pokes Dawn*

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry I ever been ghost. Stuff with my kid :/ didn't think he would want to hang on me instead of his mom. Things are getting back to normal now so I should have a post up after work today :)

andujarprime said:
Sorry I ever been ghost. Stuff with my kid :/ didn't think he would want to hang on me instead of his mom. Things are getting back to normal now so I should have a post up after work today :)
You look after your boy. :)

Lioness075 said:
*gasp* Luness has cut her hair! :o
Well she's going to have to be in human form if you want Kal to notice. :P

@Lioness075

in addition you just reminded me of one of my favorite scenes in my absolute favorite videogame FFIX. So points for you :3

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWZCvn1Fpjc[/media]

Last edited by a moderator:
SilverFlight said:
Well she's going to have to be in human form if you want Kal to notice. :P

@Lioness075

in addition you just reminded me of one of my favorite scenes in my absolute favorite videogame FFIX. So points for you :3
Don't worry, the time'll come for that. :P It's in her nature to want to be in her werecat form when around a group of people anyways. She was really uncomfortable at the ball. :P

And awesome! :3 I kept thinking about Naruto lol.

zCrookedz said:
It's all good.
As I am on vacation, and it is also my birthday, my posts may not happen until later t9night.
The Seven Seas be whisperin' "Happy Birthday!" to ya, bucko!

Thank you guys for the birthday wishes :) You guys rock!!

@Aldur Forgehammer @Lioness075 @Peaceswore

@SilverFlight, had a moment today that reminded me of you and your bees today.

20150911_140503.jpg

The Bee Exhibit at the Natural History Museum in DC :)

20150911_140524.jpg

They have a little tunnel that leads to the window next to them so they can fly out into the world too :D

Thought it was cool to see the bees inside

@zCrookedz I try. :3

Also, sorry for no response today. It's been a long day and all that so I'll get up a post tomorrow.

zCrookedz said:
Thank you guys for the birthday wishes :) You guys rock!!
@Aldur Forgehammer @Lioness075 @Peaceswore

@SilverFlight, had a moment today that reminded me of you and your bees today.

20150911_140503.jpg

The Bee Exhibit at the Natural History Museum in DC :)

20150911_140524.jpg

They have a little tunnel that leads to the window next to them so they can fly out into the world too :D

Thought it was cool to see the bees inside
BEEEEEEEES!

They kind of have to go out into the world, collecting nectar and pollinating flowers and all :3

Phew, yesterday was quite the busy day. Today will be busy for me again once the afternoon rolls around, but I was able to get my posts up for my characters not too long ago. ^^

Lol, Kallin's reaction. xD He's at such a loss for words right now. :P

Anyways, I'm going to wait for @zCrookedz to respond first since both of us have interacted with him already.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back