• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy FableWood - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Its ok this time, the important thing is that you take care of yourself first and think bout the rp second :3 I can keep you updated so you don't fall behind.

@Emmadagood @Shame You are clear to post. Same for everyone else.
I know...I just hate it when I come up with good posting ideas and then get too far behind to implement them. It is what it is.

Post will be up this evening (GMT Time) and will be better quality as I should have access to a computer.

tumblr_p3t938vGi51rmt9iho4_r3_1280.jpg
tumblr_p3t938vGi51rmt9iho3_r5_1280.jpg
tumblr_p3t938vGi51rmt9iho1_r3_1280.jpg
tumblr_p3t938vGi51rmt9iho7_r3_1280.jpg
tumblr_p3t938vGi51rmt9iho2_r3_1280.jpg
tumblr_p3t938vGi51rmt9iho5_r3_1280.jpg
tumblr_p3t938vGi51rmt9iho6_r1_1280.jpg
tumblr_p3t938vGi51rmt9iho8_r5_1280.jpg

Happy Year of the Dog!! Here are some mythical puppers I found from all over the world. Source

Forever saddened that RPs get quiet on the weekends. The only time when I can actively respond. >.<

The upside is that my spring break is coming up (mid-March) and I'll just be hanging out at my parents' house for it (yay, saving money lol). I'll be spamming posts during that week lol. Though, I do have to do quite a bit of community service at the local shelter for two of my psychology classes. It'll be plenty of fun and relaxing even if I can't do posts until later in the day.

I hope I didn't mess up anything. If you were interacting with Ashley, please let me know! Also, I haven't referred to the characters by name yet because by technicality Ashley hasn't really introduced herself to them or vice versa yet.

Forgot to post this as it's been a bit of a busy weekend for me, sorry about that ! But I meant to ask you guys if I should have Piper accompany Wu Kong in the attempt to lead Cerberus okay, if he should stay behind to assist the humans (although there are already characters on this of course) Or if he should accompany Yo Lai inside the temple. By which I mean is the group about to split up or nah ?

Forgot to post this as it's been a bit of a busy weekend for me, sorry about that ! But I meant to ask you guys if I should have Piper accompany Wu Kong in the attempt to lead Cerberus okay, if he should stay behind to assist the humans (although there are already characters on this of course) Or if he should accompany Yo Lai inside the temple. By which I mean is the group about to split up or nah ?
Well, Wu Kong has already charged off and has a partner now. I don't think he can fit a third person on his horse. XD

Crooked coordinated that with me offline, so if you want to join in on spontaneous actions like that in the future, just reach out to me after I make the post and I usually won't turn anyone down unless I have some specific plan. Sometimes I'll reach out to RPers for scenes when I want them to go in a certain direction and the moment requires coordination, but it's always up to the RPer whether or not they want to do something with me. You can always turn down my ideas.

SilverFlight SilverFlight What would you like for me to do with Cerberus? I have Wu Kong intent on leading him all the way to the beach, thus keeping his attention diverted long enough for Yo-Lai to get what he wants and get the humans as far away as possible.

Kloudy Kloudy I am about to remove your CS because you haven't posted. If you still want to be apart of this thread you need to let me know, otherwise your character comes down tomorrow.

Kloudy Kloudy I am about to remove your CS because you haven't posted. If you still want to be apart of this thread you need to let me know, otherwise your character comes down tomorrow.

Welp, I suppose I should just bow out. Guess I couldn’t handle everything and this rp. :3
Sozz for wasting your time~!

Finally posted~ I made it pretty vague because a lot has been going on since I last posted, and Larisa hasn't really been paying attention haha...

I had 3 exams in a row today, so that was my priority for this week. I’ll be able to post tomorrow for sure, though. Plenty of free time after my classes then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back