• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Fab Five

Eunoia said:
my best friend in high school was "the slut" and she was wonderful. nothing turned her into one, that's just who she wanted to be.
great thank you guys. I'm gonna make this good for you guys. (,:

Eunoia said:
yep. i'll have her done tonight or tomorrow, depends on how long i can keep motivated (still sad, but better)
Cool. Just checking up on you. I'll be taking notes on the characters if you feel like venting or something.

Alright, I edited up my characters vices and virtues a bit. I didn't think I needed to fix her history... But I'd love your opinions! I'm sorry if I'm asking for a bit too much... If I am just let me know and I'll restrict myself a bit. ^^ @Eunoia @RedIncubus

RedIncubus said:
Cool. Just checking up on you. I'll be taking notes on the characters if you feel like venting or something.
thanks love <3

XxKaraxX said:
Alright, I edited up my characters vices and virtues a bit. I didn't think I needed to fix her history... But I'd love your opinions! I'm sorry if I'm asking for a bit too much... If I am just let me know and I'll restrict myself a bit. ^^ @Eunoia @RedIncubus
i'll look it over later when i'm less blah

XxKaraxX said:
QueenOfDisaster said:
Alright, thank you. Sorry with whatever you're going through about being bla. I wish you the best. <3
head scratching time...

Xeyran said:
Could I ask for your views on my character? @Eunoia @RedIncubus
I'll be honest, I sorta like the musician thing. but...Is your FC Cam Gigandet? I'd love it to be him, but you have two fcs', so we're confused.

Could I ask what you were looking for in the character then? Because I can somewhat see how he can't hang with the queen and I have some ideas about how to change him but I'm not too sure n I want to make sure I get the character right @Eunoia @RedIncubus

Last edited by a moderator:
Xeyran said:
Could I ask what you were looking for in the character then? Because I can somewhat see how he can't hang with the queen and I have some ideas about how to change him but I'm not too sure n I want to make sure I get the character right @Eunoia @RedIncubus
Eunie....

look fam, i'm all for reading and letting you know if something needs to be changed, but I am not. let me say it again. NOT telling you how to make your character. if you don't know how to make it: don't make it.

I apologise. I phrased my question really badly. I'll figure what needs to be changed on my own.

@Xeyran

You're good, home skillet. Just try harder.

@MidnightSoul

I couldn't find her personality...

@SweetDespair ...though I have suspicions on who you actually are...

Her bio is sorta...bland. Not just in creativity, but word choice as well. It's a no go from me, though I can't speak for Eunie.

Thanks for applying, though.

@Paranoia

I don't know what it is about your Stoner. He's well done, but doesn't fit in the rp. When I was rewriting his character, I was thinking more "cluelessly happy guy Who is the only person with a bit of moral fiber." Someone who volunteers and grows things and has not a mean one in his body. You kinda just made a bitter nerd who smokes pot. I'm all for the nerdy...just not the bitter depression part. As with the Slut, not everyone who smokes pot has a terrible home life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back