• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern F A M I L Y ~ M A T T E R S

karmaa

☯ b a r b i e ☯

embed.php

ezgif-3613754407.gif

plot
Page+Divider+6.png
"Ms Green, we are sorry to inform you but you have lung cancer. I'm so sorry."

Annie looked around the room, she couldn't look at the doctor in the eyes. Annie studied the details in the room to keep her mind busy. On the counter, there was a small sink next to an ugly navy blue vinyl bed, and equipment for a simple check up sitting casually waiting to be used. A simple check up was all that Annie wanted, her best friend kept nagging her to see the doctor just in case she was sick. Annie was regretting it now.

Sitting next to Annie was Mia, her best friend and the one who forced Annie to be here. Mia gave an 'I'm sorry' look before giving her full attention back to the matter at hand, how to help her best friend. "At Rosewood Hospital, we can offer you one of our best doctors through your treatment but 5 in 100 people survive." The information hit Annie like a tsunami, it was horrible. Annie stood up, grabbing her jacket and giving Mia an evil glare. "Thank you, doctor, we have to go now." Annie spoke bluntly and left the room.

--- Driving Home ---

(Annie is Green and Mia is Brown.)

"Annie, please talk to me."

"What do you want to talk about? The fact that I have lung cancer isn't something I want to talk about."

"I know, but aren't you glad that you found out before it was too late? Besides, it would be a way to see your kids again."

"Mia you know I haven't seen my kids in a long time. I don't think they want to see me anyway."

"Nonsense Annie! Remember your first three? How are they doing?"

"I don't know, I know that the eldest one has a child now."

"What about the others? How's Robert?"

"Mia he divorced me after my last child, he's gone and married his nineteen-year-old instructor named Cinnamon with an 'S'. I mean, who would name their child that!"

"I see. Let's have a dinner party! We can reunite the family and see what they have been up to? I'm sure you can see your grandchild as well."

"I don't see why not. Sure, we'll have it on Thursday evening."

"Excellent, also can we go past McDonalds? I am starving."

roles
Page+Divider+6.png

Eldest: @Eunoia

@Chibii

@Stamper

@Ethereal

@Zatanna

@SpectroVector

ezgif-2143991602.gif

Kudos for @AbstractAnnabella for inspiring me to make this. If you think I'm stealing your code let me know and I'lll change it for you. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
femjapanriceball said:
Interested! Can I reserve Twin 1? :3
gaia250 said:
Interested in reserving either Twin 2 or 2nd eldest :)
I'm glad that your interested but there are no reservations. You have to create a sheet and show me if you are the right person to be in it.

TheEnd said:
Hey, I'm pretty interested in this! Let me know if it takes off!
femjapanriceball said:
Interested! Can I reserve Twin 1? :3
gaia250 said:
Interested in reserving either Twin 2 or 2nd eldest :)
Tsiwentiio said:
Interested
RadGalBri said:
Hey there - I'd be interested as well.
Mariam said:
Interested in second oldest
Nanax said:
interested!
TheCreditCards said:
Interested! Let me know when the thread is up, please?
killerqueenie46 said:
i'm intrigued
I'm glad that everyone is interested! I'll start working on the thread tonight. Update on the rules as well; You are allowed to have two characters but they have to opposite genders. Thank you. <3

ARRRRGGHHHH back at it again with the amazing plots! I'm just gonna be stalking this thread tho...joining way too many rps ;_;

Users who are viewing this thread

Back