Excidium

Light said:
The giant stuck its hand into one of the blood mist tornadoes. It grabs a dozen of the orbs and launches them in their path.
( @CelticSol @Daimao @Peaceswore )
Layla runs around, all the while screaming "bob and weave! More weave than bob though!"

Keggamine said:
"Excid-ium.." Zakbaen blurted, and Zakyar nodded, another huff arising from his exposed ribcage. Zakbaen returned from an animal-like stance to a more social appearance. Zakyar was always the more sophisticated brother, while Zakbaen was only muscle and had no interest in learning about his opponents. (@Afrobrony )
Again, Bruce gave them a confused look "I mean, yeah, this is Excidium. Happiest place on Earth, even better than Disneyland... okay probably not. Now, I need you guys to start forming complete sentences here, I can't speak any language other than English and a little bit of France but it's not the stuff I'd ever say to you guys."

"Hahahahahaha! Awseome!!!" He exclaimed as he barley avoided an orb. "A giant!! Hahahaha COOL!!" He then sprinted off...toward the giant fascination glimmered in his eyes.

"Mortal words are not our favorite, but we have come to form bonds with Excidium. Meaning, we are sent here to join." Zakyar didn't speak very fluently, since he hasn't said a single word in three months. Besides, he's a damned demon. His voice was naturally horrifying.

(
@Afrobrony )

Peaceswore said:
"Hahahahahaha! Awseome!!!" He exclaimed as he barley avoided an orb. "A giant!! Hahahaha COOL!!" He then sprinted off...toward the giant fascination glimmered in his eyes.
The giant roared as it raised its foot. A shadow casts over a great portion of forested area. The sluggish giant starts to bring its foot down in Nether's direction.

Light said:
The giant stuck its hand into one of the blood mist tornadoes. It grabs a dozen of the orbs and launches them in their path.
( @CelticSol @Daimao @Peaceswore )
Alpha weaves as he runs, not breaking stride as he dodges the orbs that are crashing into the ground around him by mere hairs. He says nothing as he concentrates on the task at hand. The task of not getting Jackie killed.

Keggamine said:
"Mortal words are not our favorite, but we have come to form bonds with Excidium. Meaning, we are sent here to join." Zakyar didn't speak very fluently, since he hasn't said a single word in three months. Besides, he's a damned demon. His voice was naturally horrifying.
(
@Afrobrony )
"Well then you've come to the right place, me, my sisters, and Jackie are all humans. Though Jackie's possessed so that counts for something." He walked closer to the twins. "I'm sure you can always talk in your demon languages to the other assorted magical... things here."

Daimao said:
Alpha weaves as he runs, not breaking stride as he dodges the orbs that are crashing into the ground around him by mere hairs. He says nothing as he concentrates on the task at hand. The task of not getting Jackie killed.
Layla runs up next to the pair again "three headed dog, do you know of any way we can get rid of that giant with only physical attacks? It's getting to be quite a nuisance."

Nether just smiled as he did a sudden turn. He then stopped and turned around after two seconds the giants foot landed a few centimeters in front of him. "Hahahah! I thought you would have crushed me!" He exclaimed before an idiotic idea sparked in his mind. Without even questioning it, he began to climb the giant. He was able to make it to the top of the giants foot before looking at it and wondered. 'How should I climb the rest?' He placed his hand on his chin before shrugging. "I'll figure it out as I go!" He exclaimed as he started to climb. (Yes...he is trying to climb to the top of a giant made out of blood that could evaporate at any given point xD )

Zakbaen just grunted, and ran out the door, actually flying atop the house and perching itself. Zakyar however, just stood there and stared creepishly at the human in front of him.

(@Afrobrony

Peaceswore said:
Nether just smiled as he did a sudden turn. He then stopped and turned around after two seconds the giants foot landed a few centimeters in front of him. "Hahahah! I thought you would have crushed me!" He exclaimed before an idiotic idea sparked in his mind. Without even questioning it, he began to climb the giant. He was able to make it to the top of the giants foot before looking at it and wondered. 'How should I climb the rest?' He placed his hand on his chin before shrugging. "I'll figure it out as I go!" He exclaimed as he started to climb. (Yes...he is trying to climb to the top of a giant made out of blood that could evaporate at any given point xD )
The 50 feet wall of blood smashes into the giant along with Nether. The giants torso sticks above the wave.

Afrobrony said:
"Well then you've come to the right place, me, my sisters, and Jackie are all humans. Though Jackie's possessed so that counts for something." He walked closer to the twins. "I'm sure you can always talk in your demon languages to the other assorted magical... things here."
Layla runs up next to the pair again "three headed dog, do you know of any way we can get rid of that giant with only physical attacks? It's getting to be quite a nuisance."
"Kill it dead?"

"Kill it deader?"

"..."

Keggamine said:
Zakbaen just grunted, and ran out the door, actually flying atop the house and perching itself. Zakyar however, just stood there and stared creepishly at the human in front of him.
(@Afrobrony
Bruce stared back, quite certain that they were having a staring contest. It was more entertaining than what he was doing a few minutes prior.

Daimao said:
"Kill it dead?"
"Kill it deader?"

"..."
"No no no, that's the goal, we need an actual strategy. Maybe it has a weak spot somewhere that we can attack and bring it down."

Light said:
The 50 feet wall of blood smashes into the giant along with Nether. The giants torso sticks above the wave.
Nether saw the wave and smiled. "Hahahaha! A timer! Okay let's getting to climbing!! With that he ran full speed and started to climb surprisingly fast. However he the wave smashed into him just as he made it to the 43 mark. He didn't give up though. He held his breath and kept climbing. Even though he had hell doing it since it became so slippery and the current was strong, he was able to do it. He climbed till he made it to the 58 mark. He was clutching on his arms exhausted and his body wanting him to let go, but all he did was laugh. "Hahahahaha! This is the best f-ing day ever!!" He exclaimed before he continued his climb. He was barley recognizable since he was soaked from head to toe with blood.

Afrobrony said:
Bruce stared back, quite certain that they were having a staring contest. It was more entertaining than what he was doing a few minutes prior.
"No no no, that's the goal, we need an actual strategy. Maybe it has a weak spot somewhere that we can attack and bring it down."
"Its made out of fucking blood!"

"It's not even a fucking living creature!"

"..."

Peaceswore said:
Nether saw the wave and smiled. "Hahahaha! A timer! Okay let's getting to climbing!! With that he ran full speed and started to climb surprisingly fast. However he the wave smashed into him just as he made it to the 43 mark. He didn't give up though. He held his breath and kept climbing. Even though he had hell doing it since it became so slippery and the current was strong, he was able to do it. He climbed till he made it to the 58 mark. He was clutching on his arms exhausted and his body wanting him to let go, but all he did was laugh. "Hahahahaha! This is the best f-ing day ever!!" He exclaimed before he continued his climb. He was barley recognizable since he was soaked from head to toe with blood.
Afrobrony said:
Daimao said:

"..."
The giant just turned into blood mist. Thus dropping Nether. It flows above Alpha and then takes form again. The giant then spreads its body to body slam the ground.

Daimao said:

"..."
"To quote a great man named Arnold Schwarzenegger, 'if it bleeds, we can kill it'. Logic would dictate that this thing must be the most killable thing to ever exist! Besides, everything, living or not, has weak spot."

Light said:
The giant just turned into blood mist. Thus dropping Nether. It flows above Alpha and then takes form again. The giant then spreads its body to body slam the ground.
She then spotted the giant coming down on them, her eyes widening. Holding her position, she started spinning the two pieces of the spear she currently had to, hopefully, cut through the giant as it came down.

Light said:
Alpha lunges to the side, attempting to avoid the giant's body slam. "I'm getting tired of this fucker," he growls.

Daimao said:

"..."
Jackie looks up, then shouts, "Alpha, on top of us!" She tries to use her vice grip on Alpha to steer him away, "Get out of the way!"

@Light

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Daimao said:
Alpha lunges to the side, attempting to avoid the giant's body slam. "I'm getting tired of this fucker," he growls.
Jackie starts to try to stand up on Alpha's back, "I'm going to distract it, run while I do," Before he can protest, she leaps at the giant, latching onto it's side, then climbs on it's back where it can't reach her, slamming her fist against the hard blood, shattering a large portion of its back.

@Light

When it turned into mist Nether just glared at the giant. "Jackaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssss!!!!" He exclaimed as he began to fall from 50 (He started to climb down, but wasn't fast enough). He looked around as he plummeted head first to the ground. However he thought of something. He forced it so it was feet first and now he crossed his fingers and smirked when he got hit with an orb. He then stood on the orb and timed it perfectly to jump on one that was just below and after that he jumped onto a tree. He then skillfully climbed down. When he got to the ground he smirked before holding his chest. 'Damn it that orbs hurts!' He thought as he held his chest and began to walk away from the orbs and giants deciding he wanted a small break...though he as opened for more fun.

( Since you're all doing so great on the test. That shouldn't be this hard since Mist told the brain of the storm to only use heavy rain, winds, and mini blood mist hurricanes. I'll make a deal. Anyone who can defeat the giant gets a double rank up. )

The giant roars in anger as it starts to get up. To it's staggering 90 feet height. Moderate sized hurricanes appear over its hands. It throws them like driver's at the others. They crash into the ground and cause catastrophic damage. One of the blood tornadoes pass by the giant. The giant decides to jump into the mass of blood along with Sharp spears of blood crystal and orbs of hardened blood.

Light said:
( Since you're all doing so great on the test. That shouldn't be this hard since Mist told the brain of the storm to only use heavy rain, winds, and mini blood mist hurricanes. I'll make a deal. Anyone who can defeat the giant gets a double rank up. )
The giant roars in anger as it starts to get up. To it's staggering 90 feet height. Moderate sized hurricanes appear over its hands. It throws them like driver's at the others. They crash into the ground and cause catastrophic damage. One of the blood tornadoes pass by the giant. The giant decides to jump into the mass of blood along with Sharp spears of blood crystal and orbs of hardened blood.
Jackie's skin is shredded by the tornado, and she cusses vilely, but she hangs on regardless, methodically shattering large chunks of it's back. Jackie realizes it's not doing much in terms of slowing it down, so she begins to climb up towards its head, squinting through the blood raining down on her face as she continues to rip apart areas of its back.

Light said:
As the giant stood up, Layla latched onto it, jumping off when more of the orbs started appearing. She jumped from one to the other, grabbing to spears and latching onto the giant again, climbing to its neck and trying to slice through when she got there.

CelticSol said:
Jackie's skin is shredded by the tornado, and she cusses vilely, but she hangs on regardless, methodically shattering large chunks of it's back. Jackie realizes it's not doing much in terms of slowing it down, so she begins to climb up towards its head, squinting through the blood raining down on her face as she continues to rip apart areas of its back.
Afrobrony said:
As the giant stood up, Layla latched onto it, jumping off when more of the orbs started appearing. She jumped from one to the other, grabbing to spears and latching onto the giant again, climbing to its neck and trying to slice through when she got there.
The giant is extremely displeased with its body being sliced into and shattered. It creates a large mace made of hardened blood. It slams it into its back to crush Jackie. It also slams its hand into its neck to attempt to crush Layla.

Nether smirked he had figured out the pattern of the orbs and was now using them to travel to the giant. When the hail of spears rained down he dodged them by jumping into a whirlpool. He was in immense pain as he rid, the blood cutting him and everything but hell this was the definition of fun to him. He used the momentum of the whirlpool and shot out by forcing himself to the top of it and letting physics do the rest. When he shot out he used the two spears he had gotten from the barrage and dug them into the giant neck, luckily he was in the opposite side of Layla and the giant had both of his hands occupied leave Nether in a rather safe position.. He then began to climb it. His vision getting blurry due to blood loss and his body getting waek. But instead of giving up he kept climbing and laughing. Soon he made it to the giants eye. When he reached it he tossed away the spears and jabbed his hands into it's eyes going elbow deep before taking them out and this time ramming his arm in it so it went to his shoulder. "Do you have brain? I hope so! After I goge out your eyes! I'm going to see! Hahaha!!"

Light said:
The giant is extremely displeased with its body being sliced into and shattered. It creates a large mace made of hardened blood. It slams it into its back to crush Jackie. It also slams its hand into its neck to attempt to crush Layla.
Jackie notices it form the mace, looking around for a way out as she knows it's to kill her. She looks to an exposed portion of it's back, a lightbulb of an idea nearly visible above her head. Sliding down its back as the mace arcs into its swing, Jackie mutters "Here I go," before she takes a deep breath and dives deep into the giant. When the mace hits it's back, Jackie is jostled and thrown deeper into the beast, but she is mostly unharmed.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back