Excidium

Light said:
The wave of blood travels so far it moves to another area in which a large blood mist hurricane rules over. The large wall of water carries over like a storm surge. Heading towards two unlucky people.

( @CelticSol @Daimao )
Layla looks down at the two people "oh you poor bastards, no surfboards for you right now." She looked up to where the larger hurricane was "I guess I'm not in a much better position."

Afrobrony said:
Layla looks down at the two people "oh you poor bastards, no surfboards for you right now." She looked up to where the larger hurricane was "I guess I'm not in a much better position."
Blood from the wave start to shift into humanoid figures branch out of the wave. They start to grab at Layla's arms, legs, and hair to attempt to pull her into the wave.

Zakbaen proceeded like a normal two-footed being, and was followed by Zakyar, however, they were cautious upon entering the house. They were slowly walking in, step by step, talon by talon. Zakbaen made a obnoxious bellow that echoed throughout the building, as Zakyar lightly pounds his head as an act of discipline.

Light said:
Blood from the wave start to shift into humanoid figures branch out of the wave. They start to grab at Layla's arms, legs, and hair to attempt to pull her into the wave.
Layla fought them off, always keeping at least one limb free. She jumped away from them after a bit, going down back into the trees and running yet again.

Daimao said:
"It was nothing," Alpha said, fidgeting. "He just doesn't want to tell you that he is smarter than you because he doesn't want to set off your female hormones." Beta said, rolling his eyes. Alpha gave Beta a death glare, and Beta averted his eyes.
(@CelticSol Senpai has noticed you)
(Yaaaaay.)

Jackie tilts her head, seeming very unphased, "Oh, that was it?" She laughs lightly then, waving a hand dismissively, "Oh, Alpha, honey, you're too sweet, but that's not gonna upset me. I know that I'm not smarter than you. After all, you're like, what, thousands of years old? It makes sense you would know more than some... some gang kid."

Afrobrony said:
Layla fought them off, always keeping at least one limb free. She jumped away from them after a bit, going down back into the trees and running yet again.
( The wave didn't disappear. It just had humanoid figures sprout out of it to pull her into the wave. )

CelticSol said:
(Yaaaaay.)
Jackie tilts her head, seeming very unphased, "Oh, that was it?" She laughs lightly then, waving a hand dismissively, "Oh, Alpha, honey, you're too sweet, but that's not gonna upset me. I know that I'm not smarter than you. After all, you're like, what, thousands of years old? It makes sense you would know more than some... some gang kid."
( There's a 50 foot blood storm surge heading your way. The same wave Layla's surfing on. Warninnnngg. )

Light said:
( The wave didn't disappear. It just had humanoid figures sprout out of it to pull her into the wave. )
(I know, I meant that she jumped off the wave, going all the way back down to the trees to get away from the humanoid figures.)

Alpha smiled at Jackie's response, before looking up and seeing a huge blood wave surging towards him and Jackie.

"Son of a bitch!"

"Son of a bitch!"

"Son of a bitch!"

Daimao said:
Alpha smiled at Jackie's response, before looking up and seeing a huge blood wave surging towards him and Jackie.
"Son of a bitch!"

"Son of a bitch!"

"Son of a bitch!"
Jackie whips around to look at what Alpha is gaping at, then spins to Alpha, "Son of a bitch," She runs over and pulls herself onto his back, tapping his shoulder furiously, "Go, go, go, go!"

Afrobrony said:
@CelticSol @Daimao
Layla ran up to them both, stopping just long enough to say "hey you guys might wanna run... not to rush you or anything." She then continued running away.
"No fucking shit!" Jackie hisses.

Daimao said:
"Son of a bitch!"

"Son of a bitch!"

"Son of a bitch!"
Afrobrony said:
@CelticSol @Daimao
Layla ran up to them both, stopping just long enough to say "hey you guys might wanna run... not to rush you or anything." She then continued running away.
CelticSol said:
Jackie whips around to look at what Alpha is gaping at, then spins to Alpha, "Son of a bitch," She runs over and pulls herself onto his back, tapping his shoulder furiously, "Go, go, go, go!"
( Agro can Bruce keep our new arrivals in Excidium company? @Keggamine )

The wall of blood continues to surge towards them. Not too far off a giant made out of hardened blood even bigger than the wave starts to stomp in their direction. It came from a hurricane not too far off.

CelticSol said:
Light said:
The wall of blood continues to surge towards them. Not too far off a giant made out of hardened blood even bigger than the wave starts to stomp in their direction. It came from a hurricane not too far off.
Once Jackie is on his back, Alpha takes off, sprinting like a bullet fired from a gun in the opposite direction of the BRW (Big Red Wave) and BRG (Bigger Red Giant). "I'm definitely eating all of Mist's ice cream after this," he growls.

Light said:
(Sure, that's easy.)

CelticSol said:
"No fucking shit!" Jackie hisses.
Layla would've replied with "well you guys were just standing around" but she was already out of range to do so.

Keggamine said:
Zakbaen's eyes flicker in interest towards the strange cloud of redness. Zakyar steps from the treeline, and his brother follows behind, crawling on all fours as a caution. They both move towards the building in unison and from feet away, they both stop to observe the cloud of mist and await it's further actions.
Bruce looks out the window to see if he could see any of the action out in the woods when he saw the two brothers. "Hmm, are those guys new? I should go talk to them." He opened up the window and jumped down to them, saying "hi."

Nether let out a depressed sigh. Right now he was bored out of his mind, he was just sitting on a stump as he glared at the direction he heard some sort of scream from. 'Why do they get all the fun? Hold up! Don't tell me I was forgotten! Awww!' He thought as he let out another sigh and waited for some life threatening thing to happen.

Daimao said:
Once Jackie is on his back, Alpha takes off, sprinting like a bullet fired from a gun in the opposite direction of the BRW (Big Red Wave) and BRG (Bigger Red Giant). "I'm definitely eating all of Mist's ice cream after this," he growls.
"I don't even like ice cream but I'm going to fucking help you," She snarls, leaning down in a vain attempt to be more aerodynamic, "And you and I are gonna get wasted when we're finished this. I'm going to drink all his fucking booze."

Daimao said:
Afrobrony said:
(Sure, that's easy.)
Layla would've replied with "well you guys were just standing around" but she was already out of range to do so.

Bruce looks out the window to see if he could see any of the action out in the woods when he saw the two brothers. "Hmm, are those guys new? I should go talk to them." He opened up the window and jumped down to them, saying "hi."
Peaceswore said:
Nether let out a depressed sigh. Right now he was bored out of his mind, he was just sitting on a stump as he glared at the direction he heard some sort of scream from. 'Why do they get all the fun? Hold up! Don't tell me I was forgotten! Awww!' He thought as he let out another sigh and waited for some life threatening thing to happen.
CelticSol said:
"I don't even like ice cream but I'm going to fucking help you," She snarls, leaning down in a vain attempt to be more aerodynamic, "And you and I are gonna get wasted when we're finished this. I'm going to drink all his fucking booze."
Along with the giants and the large storm surge. All the hurricanes in the sky merge together. Suddenly funnel clouds drop from almost any place they can from the massive blood mist hurricane. They touch down and become blood tornadoes connected to the hurricane. As they rotate large orbs the size of cars made of hardened blood fly rapidly out of them all. Normal sized warriors also drop out the hurricane.

Afrobrony said:
@CelticSol @Daimao
Layla looks behind to see the pair running as well. She slowed down to run next to them "hi again, I see you took my advice, that's good."
"Well," Jackie says sarcastically, "I thought it was some pretty sound advice, so after some deliberation, Alpha and I-" She points down to Alpha, "Thought it was pretty solid."

"HAHAHAHHA!!! YES!!" Nether exclaimed as he skillfully dodged the harden blood orbs. "I can die happy now!! This is the most fun I have had since... Hell! I never had this much fun!!" He exclaimed as a warrior fell right next to him. "Hello! Bye!" He waved at the warrior before dodging another orb making it smash right into the warrior. He kept his sense aware of everything as he skillfully dodged the big orbs.

@CelticSol @Light

"Actually," she looks around at the added chaos thinking "it always just gets more and more fun doesn't it." "We might have to start fighting, this would be easier if I still had my siblings with me." She jumped in the air, spinning like a drill and going straight through one of the warriors. "And you'll have to tell me where to find a dog like that, me and my sister could use it to annoy Bruce and go on magical adventures."

Zakbaen turns ferociously quickly, a puff of smoke arising from his nostrils as he fanned his wings slightly at the appearance of the sudden figure upon them. Zakyar pulled his idiot twin back, and towered over the being in front of them. He didn't dare speak a mortal word unless he needed, but Zakyar says, "Zakyar, Zakbaen." He stated, pointing to each as he spoke names to inform the one in front of them.

(
@Afrobrony )

Keggamine said:
Zakbaen turns ferociously quickly, a puff of smoke arising from his nostrils as he fanned his wings slightly at the appearance of the sudden figure upon them. Zakyar pulled his idiot twin back, and towered over the being in front of them. He didn't dare speak a mortal word unless he needed, but Zakyar says, "Zakyar, Zakbaen." He stated, pointing to each as he spoke names to inform the one in front of them.
(
@Afrobrony )
Bruce looks at them in a sort of weirded out expression. "So are you guys new members to the guild or are you here on some other business? That last option can include a variety of things, whether it be hunting someone down who's recently joined the guild so that you can kill them, all the way to finding long lost family members."

Afrobrony said:
@CelticSol @Light
"Actually," she looks around at the added chaos thinking "it always just gets more and more fun doesn't it." "We might have to start fighting, this would be easier if I still had my siblings with me." She jumped in the air, spinning like a drill and going straight through one of the warriors. "And you'll have to tell me where to find a dog like that, me and my sister could use it to annoy Bruce and go on magical adventures."
The giant stuck its hand into one of the blood mist tornadoes. It grabs a dozen of the orbs and launches them in their path.

( @CelticSol @Daimao @Peaceswore )

"Excid-ium.." Zakbaen blurted, and Zakyar nodded, another huff arising from his exposed ribcage. Zakbaen returned from an animal-like stance to a more social appearance. Zakyar was always the more sophisticated brother, while Zakbaen was only muscle and had no interest in learning about his opponents. (@Afrobrony )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back