• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Excelius: Academy of the Arcane Arts

Should it be 2 days away from winter holidays in the RP or 2 days away from Halloween?

• 2 days away from winter holidays

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 days away from Halloween

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
CoreyXIX said:
I never get bored of seeing how terrifying nature can be.
The entire class was scarred for life like after it finished, there was silence for like two minutes then an outburst of disgust from everyone. I had nightmares. I am afraid.

Kazehana said:
The entire class was scarred for life like after it finished, there was silence for like two minutes then an outburst of disgust from everyone. I had nightmares. I am afraid.
Worst part is, there are still places on Earth we haven't explored. There can possibly be things worse than what we currently know :D

Kazehana said:
SOOOOOOOOOO GROSSSSSSSSSS
The game is literally based around a post apocalyptic scenario where they evolved to be able to infect human brains.

It's called The Last of Us if you're interested.

CoreyXIX said:
Worst part is, there are still places on Earth we haven't explored. There can possibly be things worse than what we currently know :D
NO.

Drakerus said:
The game is literally based around a post apocalyptic scenario where they evolved to be able to infect human brains.
It's called The Last of Us if you're interested.
NO.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO STAAAAAAHP

Kazehana said:
NO.
NO.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO STAAAAAAHP
At least this isn't real...

2Q==
c75f66974d04128afbcfa766a227f9b4.jpg

2Q==

Kazehana said:
Wait isn't that from Portal? I just played that game last week! That stupid bitch betrayed me and murdered me for fun like what the fuck
Are you the android lady from Portal? You might as well be >_>
Never played Portal. Lol

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]...I'll just be....over....here *sidesteps over to exit and slowly opens door to leave from the weirdness*

[/QUOTE]
Post for Emily O.o

Mitchs98 said:
Never played Portal. Lol
Post for Emily O.o
Oh well there's this lady over like a speaker system that tells you what to do and encourages you and stuff, but she starts saying some sketchy stuff like halfway through. Then all of a sudden, she sends you into like a robotic minefield of a course then flat out tries to kill you. The game is hella creepy and just gets more ominous. Like at the beginning it's like "Yay fun happy game!" then you find ominous messages written on the walls and she tells you that losing teeth is a common side effect then keePS REMINDING YOU THAT IF THE HEART CUBE TALKS YOU SHOULD IGNORE ITS ADVICE WHAT THE FUCK

Kazehana said:
Oh well there's this lady over like a speaker system that tells you what to do and encourages you and stuff, but she starts saying some sketchy stuff like halfway through. Then all of a sudden, she sends you into like a robotic minefield of a course then flat out tries to kill you. The game is hella creepy and just gets more ominous. Like at the beginning it's like "Yay fun happy game!" then you find ominous messages written on the walls and she tells you that losing teeth is a common side effect then keePS REMINDING YOU THAT IF THE HEART CUBE TALKS YOU SHOULD IGNORE ITS ADVICE WHAT THE FUCK
Yeah GLaDOS is bae.

She gets a lot better in portal 2. Most people even end up liking her.

Drakerus said:
Yeah GLaDOS is bae.
She gets a lot better in portal 2. Most people even end up liking her.
THIS GOD FORSAKEN GAME IS A SERIES? I just played it because I thought it looked fun *sobs*

CoreyXIX said:
I can't wait. Anything to beat the normal day around here :)
Would you like the essay about life choices and decision making or the one about how you should think about how your actions affect other people?

Kazehana said:
THIS GOD FORSAKEN GAME IS A SERIES? I just played it because I thought it looked fun *sobs*
The second game gives a lot more story and is better in general. Play it. It's even hilarious at times.

Kazehana said:
Would you like the essay about life choices and decision making or the one about how you should think about how your actions affect other people?
Hm, tough choice. Both make for some interesting writing and reflecting on. You sure you want to read something I've written? You see how I act on here.

CoreyXIX said:
Hm, tough choice. Both make for some interesting writing and reflecting on. You sure you want to read something I've written? You see how I act on here.
Oh no. These will be written by me. You will be reading them. And analyzing it. Then writing a reflection on what you've learned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back