• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Excelius: Academy of the Arcane Arts

Should it be 2 days away from winter holidays in the RP or 2 days away from Halloween?

• 2 days away from winter holidays

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 days away from Halloween

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]I swear you guys do all of these chats while I'm gone xD anywho I can't respond still because I gotta go back about 4-5 pages in tbe OOC to see if there were other people that directed questions to me.

[/QUOTE]
The only questions were related to the crown quest thing. And we figured that out by ourself.

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]I swear you guys do all of these chats while I'm gone xD anywho I can't respond still because I gotta go back about 4-5 pages in tbe OOC to see if there were other people that directed questions to me.

[/QUOTE]
All you'll find is the script for a comedy show.

[/QUOTE]
It's because we love you too much to make you watch my struggle <3

Mitchs98 said:
The only questions were related to the crown quest thing. And we figured that out by ourself.
Actually that plan is kinda garbage now. He said we need to do clubs first. It's important because reasons I don't know

@LOLMAN101

@The Otaku Diaries @shyland @Annie @ShadowQueen91 @Lucas Stello @shadowz1995 @butterblock @AnarchyReins @Yellow Swan @kurol @Kid of Darkness

You all will have your characters removed from the RP due to your inactivity or non posting. Your characters will be deleted in tge morning unless you tell me before hand. I'm sorry but I have given 4 tags to you and you refuse to respond so I'm not waiting any longwr if your not going to post. If you're still interested speak up and tell me, if you aren't you'll be removed.

[QUOTE="The Chronicler Croi]Ahhhh ..... I have no clue where to jump in here so lost not even sure what their doing sign ups for clubs was where I last w left off

[/QUOTE]
I'm putting up an actuvity with the clubs but that won't be until tomorrow.

Drakerus said:
Maybe we should rename the attack to...
Final ultimate legendary earth power super max justice future miracle dream beautiful galaxy Big Bang little bang sunrise starlight infinite fabulous totally final wonderful spirit beam!
Ras said:
In that case, a sucker punch spell that I'll call the.....SUPREME RULER BURNING HEAT THUNDERING DRAGON EXPLODING MUD DOLL HATEFUL ARCH ANEGL ULTRA SUPER MEGA SPECIAL ERUPTING FLASH DEMON TEMPEST ETERNAL RAS FEVER!!!!
View attachment 229692
If I ever made a karate chop spell I'll call it...

THE FUCKING THUNDER FIRE MAGMA GOD LIKE KILLING WRECKER OF CHAOS BITCHES CHOP!

Veyd Sahvoz]@LOLMAN101 [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/27867-the-otaku-diaries/ said:
@The Otaku Diaries[/URL] @shyland @Annie @ShadowQueen91 @Lucas Stello @shadowz1995 @butterblock @AnarchyReins @Yellow Swan @kurol @Kid of Darkness

You all will have your characters removed from the RP due to your inactivity or non posting. Your characters will be deleted in tge morning unless you tell me before hand. I'm sorry but I have given 4 tags to you and you refuse to respond so I'm not waiting any longwr if your not going to post. If you're still interested speak up and tell me, if you aren't you'll be removed.

I'm putting up an actuvity with the clubs but that won't be until tomorrow.

If I ever made a karate chop spell I'll call it...

THE FUCKING THUNDER FIRE MAGMA GOD LIKE KILLING WRECKER OF CHAOS BITCHES CHOP!
Shadowqueen quit the site afaik. Col posted earlier today also.

Kazehana said:
It doesn't have to be on the lips. It can be anywhere. The potency of the kiss does depend on both spiritual connection and location of the kiss though. However, it does not work on herself. It cannot work if there is not a connection between two souls.
XDDDDD HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]XDDDDD HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

[/QUOTE]
You're about to get an earful unless you keep your mouth shut

Kazehana said:
Really? Why? It seems so abrupt
I dunno. I agree tbh. According to one if her friends she couldn't keep up with the site.

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]XDDDDD HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

[/QUOTE]
HE GOT IT! AHAHAHA! YES!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back