• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Excelius: Academy of the Arcane Arts

Should it be 2 days away from winter holidays in the RP or 2 days away from Halloween?

• 2 days away from winter holidays

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 days away from Halloween

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Golden Glow]Sweet, sweet copy/paste. That's what you used.

[/QUOTE]
Bitch, I was the valedictorian; I think I know my shit

[QUOTE="Golden Glow]I just thought of something Drake would like: ValeDICKtorian.

[/QUOTE]
Wow it's almost like you're the one being a dick. You literally can't find that explanation anywhere on the internet. Also, I totally spelled dioecious wrong so there's that

Golden Glow]I just thought of something Drake would like: ValeDICKtorian. [/QUOTE] Unfortunately I don't make sexual jokes. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/25194-kazehana/ said:
@Kazehana[/URL]

Well you see my child, when two people love each other very much they...

Welp, this has gone too far for me. Tag me if anyone comes to talk to varien (whose hiding in his tower) or finds the crown, ima be playing World of Warcraft and not think about coitus

Drakerus said:
Unfortunately I don't make sexual jokes.
@Kazehana

Well you see my child, when two people love each other very much they...
Well unfortunately for me, I was forced to learn how it worked and watch a very grueling video on the mechanisms surrounding conception in anatomy, so I know how that works. Unfortunately, there is zero kissing involved in that, so

Kazehana said:
Well unfortunately for me, I was forced to learn how it worked and watch a very grueling video on the mechanisms surrounding conception in anatomy, so I know how that works. Unfortunately, there is zero kissing involved in that, so
(deleted)

Last edited by a moderator:
CoreyXIX said:
Calling it 'sex ed' seems a little generous from what I've read.
Put Mitch, Kazehana, and me together and...yeah. Stuff happens.

It started off as an innocent conversation about how Ame's healing magic works.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back