• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Excelius: Academy of the Arcane Arts

Should it be 2 days away from winter holidays in the RP or 2 days away from Halloween?

• 2 days away from winter holidays

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 days away from Halloween

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Kazehana said:
Uhhhh the thoracic cavity? Perhaps the heart?
Actually you being a bio major might be the problem here now that I think about it.

You're so immersed in knowledge about the human body that you forget the simple things.

Namely things that would help you understand Mitch's sick humor.

Mitchs98 said:
Gunna pretend I understood this.
Keep going.
[QUOTE="Golden Glow]????????????????????????

[/QUOTE]
I'm really glad my basic cellular physiology could confuse you as much as you confuse me

Drakerus said:
Actually you being a bio major might be the problem here now that I think about it.
You're so immersed in knowledge about the human body that you forget the simple things.

Namely things that would help you understand Mitch's sick humor.
I'm sorry, who's lecturing on terrible humor?

Drakerus said:
Meiosis is a subset of cellular division in which the cell begins by replicating its DNA. Once it has done this, the nuclear envelope dissolves while the chromatin spools around histones, then around itself. Once it has done this, the homologues pair on the metaphisial plate in tetrads, conferring genetic variation through the translocative process known as crossing over. Next, the centrioles produce a combination of actin and myosin to produce spindle fibers, which attach to the kinetochores of each holologue. Then, the fibers contract back to their respective poles of the cell, creating two nucleoli. Once it has done this, external portions of the cytoskeleton cleave the cell into two, leaving two different haploid cells. Once it has done this, the two cells perform what is essentially mitosis, without the replication beforehand. Refer to "mitosis" for more details on this process. Once meiosis is complete, four daughter cells are born, each haploid with a generous amount of variation via independent assortment. In diocious species, the female's gamete contains all necessary organelles of the cell, whereas the male's gamete contains only DNA. Therefore, the offspring of such a species will retain the mitochondrial DNA of the mother only.

Mitchs98 said:
No. And thats all over the body. Below the stomach :P
I was asking if it was some specific portion of the integument. I am going to assume it is since you refuse to recognize the organs as viable options. Is it like the foot? I'm tired of guessing so I'm just gonna jump right to it

Kazehana said:
Meiosis is a subset of cellular division in which the cell begins by replicating its DNA. Once it has done this, the nuclear envelope dissolves while the chromatin spools around histones, then around itself. Once it has done this, the homologues pair on the metaphisial plate in tetrads, conferring genetic variation through the translocative process known as crossing over. Next, the centrioles produce a combination of actin and myosin to produce spindle fibers, which attach to the kinetochores of each holologue. Then, the fibers contract back to their respective poles of the cell, creating two nucleoli. Once it has done this, external portions of the cytoskeleton cleave the cell into two, leaving two different haploid cells. Once it has done this, the two cells perform what is essentially mitosis, without the replication beforehand. Refer to "mitosis" for more details on this process. Once meiosis is complete, four daughter cells are born, each haploid with a generous amount of variation via independent assortment. In diocious species, the female's gamete contains all necessary organelles of the cell, whereas the male's gamete contains only DNA. Therefore, the offspring of such a species will retain the mitochondrial DNA of the mother only.
You're getting this off the web, aren't you?

Kazehana said:
I was asking if it was some specific portion of the integument. I am going to assume it is since you refuse to recognize the organs as viable options. Is it like the foot? I'm tired of guessing so I'm just gonna jump right to it
Little higher up, getting closer

Kazehana said:
If it is what I think it is, you're too low now. Higher up.

Kazehana said:
The point was that it makes sex cells.

[QUOTE="Golden Glow]You're getting this off the web, aren't you?

[/QUOTE]
Bruh we learned this junior year of high school. And how in the world would I have been able to both research and type this? Like??? No. It's science, bitch *drops mic*

Kazehana said:
Bruh we learned this junior year of high school. And how in the world would I have been able to both research and type this? Like??? No. It's science, bitch *drops mic*
Sweet, sweet copy/paste. That's what you used.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back