• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Excelius: Academy of the Arcane Arts

Should it be 2 days away from winter holidays in the RP or 2 days away from Halloween?

• 2 days away from winter holidays

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 days away from Halloween

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Drakerus said:
Put Mitch, Kazehana, and me together and...yeah. Stuff happens.
It started off as an innocent conversation about how Ame's healing magic works.
I can believe that without even giving it a second thought, knowing you guys. It was still pretty funny to read through.

CoreyXIX said:
I can believe that without even giving it a second thought, knowing you guys. It was still pretty funny to read through.
My pain isn't funny :( I went through all that just to find out they were talking about gutter trash that makes zero sense

Kazehana said:
My pain isn't funny :( I went through all that just to find out they were talking about gutter trash that makes zero sense
Well, I'm sorry to hear it caused you so much trouble. But the whole thing read like something out of a comedy, I couldn't help but laugh a little.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kazehana said:
OMG! Did you just make a pun!?

Utter and gutter!

OMG Mitch GET THE CAMERA!

Drakerus said:
No biggie. it was late at night. i was really sleepy.
Yeah I don't tolerate a barrage of terrible jokes well. Once in a while is enough for me

I also really don't handle people who tell me I don't know my shit, but that also happened so

Yeah my temper gets out of hand when I'm triggered d:

Kazehana said:
What? We're not talking about goddamn cows here that makes no sense -_-
Utter as in synonymous with absolute or complete

Not udder

You basically said absolute trash. Which is fitting in context.

What does gutter mean?

Drakerus said:
Utter as in synonymous with absolute or complete
Not udder

You basically said absolute trash. Which is fitting in context.

What does gutter mean?
Uhhhh that would be the thing on the side of your house that collects the rainwater from your roof

In this context, I was using the idiom "get your mind out of the gutter", wherein the gutter is known to collect everything the rain washes off the roof as well as the rain itself. This includes leaves and other organic matter that decomposes and decays thanks to a combination of the water collected and the sunlight that catalyzes the decomposition. Basically, it's really gross.

Kazehana said:
Uhhhh that would be the thing on the side of your house that collects the rainwater from your roof
In this context, I was using the idiom "get your mind out of the gutter", wherein the gutter is known to collect everything the rain washes off the roof as well as the rain itself. This includes leaves and other organic matter that decomposes and decays thanks to a combination of the water collected and the sunlight that catalyzes the decomposition. Basically, it's really gross.
Oh...

You learn something new every day...

Kazehana said:
Do you like not have those?
It's not that. I've just never heard the idiom so it sounded weird when you used it like that. I've never had to personally deal with gutters so yeah lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Drakerus said:
It's not that. I've just never heard the idiom.
Really? With how you guys present your... dirty side, I assumed you would have all heard that at some point or another -_-

Kazehana said:
Really? With how you guys present your... dirty side, I assumed you would have all heard that at some point or another -_-
I for one, never stoop to making sexual jokes.

That doesn't mean I won't understand them though because I have a friend who makes plenty of them -_-

Drakerus said:
That doesn't mean I won't understand them though because I have a friend who makes plenty of them -_-
Same. Don't worry. Fortunately, I don't understand a lick of it, so he has since stopped making them around me. It's actually pretty great cuz I can actually participate in the conversation now

[QUOTE="The Chronicler Croi]Am I safe to guess the arena is in the open air?

[/QUOTE]
I'd assume so.

I imagine a coliseum like setting

Nope, it's a floating piece of land that's near the academy grounds. It's kinda like a dome and it uses illusions to change the setting of the area inside.

Drakerus said:
As you can see, I am not above making them. Lol.

I swear you guys do all of these chats while I'm gone xD anywho I can't respond still because I gotta go back about 4-5 pages in tbe OOC to see if there were other people that directed questions to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back