• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Excelius: Academy of the Arcane Arts

Should it be 2 days away from winter holidays in the RP or 2 days away from Halloween?

• 2 days away from winter holidays

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 days away from Halloween

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Drakerus said:
Welcome to the gutter club. No wind flowers allowed.
Yes. Only rotten, decaying, and gross organic matter allowed. That or detritovores. Either way you're all terrible people >_>

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]OMFG, okay okay I'm done laughing. Enough lmao Antwho we shall start the reat of the RP tomorrow

[/QUOTE]
Cul. Post for emily in the meantime. I wanna be able to into draconic magic :P

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]OMFG, okay okay I'm done laughing. Enough lmao Antwho we shall start the reat of the RP tomorrow

[/QUOTE]
You're gonna be done laughing in a minute

Last edited by a moderator:
Kazehana said:
Yes. Only rotten, decaying, and gross organic matter allowed. That or detritovores. Either way you're all terrible people >_>
Me a terrible person? I'm the best damn kindest person ever.

Kazehana said:
You think that now but we both know we'll eventually become nutrients that will help you grow into a beautiful flower.

Kazehana said:
Awww did I hurt your feewings? Come here and I'll give you a big hug
I'm allergic to affection. I will take apologies in the form of money or current gen console video games.

Drakerus said:
You think that now but we both know we'll eventually become nutrients that will help you grow into a beautiful flower.
Only after you're completely decomposed. So you could say your destruction gives me strength

Mitchs98 said:
I'm allergic to affection. I will take apologies in the form of money or current gen console video games.
Awww come here *forcefully hugs and squeezes tight* all better?

Kazehana said:
Only after you're completely decomposed. So you could say your destruction gives me strength
The affection. It burns (.A.) *dies*

Kazehana said:
Pieces of us will live on inside of you.

Can you feel them. Wriggling?

Soon you'll become just like Flowey the flower.

Only with an impeccable sense of humor.

Drakerus said:
Pieces of us will live on inside of you.
Can you feel them. Wriggling?

Soon you'll become just like Flowey the flower.

Only with an impeccable sense of humor.
Ew. Do not talk about how pieces of you are wriggling inside me. That's........ Oh my god gross

Mitchs98 said:
*suddenly pops up* THE CAKE WAS A LIE! *runs away*
Wait isn't that from Portal? I just played that game last week! That stupid bitch betrayed me and murdered me for fun like what the fuck

Are you the android lady from Portal? You might as well be >_>

Kazehana said:
Ew. Do not talk about how pieces of you are wriggling inside me. That's........ Oh my god gross
Plz. Don't tell me you've never seen or learned anything in your field of study grosser than that!

Drakerus said:
Plz. Don't tell me you've never seen or learned anything in your field of study grosser than that!
Omg I actually have! We had to watch a video on a type of fungus that takes over the brain of its host, literally growing out of its head and taking over all motor functions. Then, it grows from the inside out, causing the host to slowly die without any way of doing anything about it

But I was referring to a "piece" of you "inside me" like I'm pretty dense and I still thought that was disturbing

Kazehana said:
Omg I actually have! We had to watch a video on a type of fungus that takes over the brain of its host, literally growing out of its head and taking over all motor functions. Then, it grows from the inside out, causing the host to slowly die without any way of doing anything about it
But I was referring to a "piece" of you "inside me" like I'm pretty dense and I still thought that was disturbing
Cordiceps. I learned that from a videogame.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back