• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Excelius: Academy of the Arcane Arts

Should it be 2 days away from winter holidays in the RP or 2 days away from Halloween?

• 2 days away from winter holidays

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 days away from Halloween

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Kazehana said:
Oh no. These will be written by me. You will be reading them. And analyzing it. Then writing a reflection on what you've learned.
Oh, is that all? I thought I was in for something challenging.

CoreyXIX said:
Oh, is that all? I thought I was in for something challenging.
Oh so that's how we're gonna play it. How about a research paper that analyzes the rhetoric utilized in a peer scholarly reviewed paper about the benefits/costs of a piece of technology in your field of study? The paper must be no less than 10 pages, and you analysis must be no less than 1,500 words, with proper citation, formatting, and flow. And you have exactly 1 week to do it. Believe it or not, this literally happened to me the first week of classes

Kazehana said:
Oh so that's how we're gonna play it. How about a research paper that analyzes the rhetoric utilized in a peer scholarly reviewed paper about the benefits/costs of a piece of technology in your field of study? The paper must be no less than 10 pages, and you analysis must be no less than 1,500 words, with proper citation, formatting, and flow. And you have exactly 1 week to do it. Believe it or not, this literally happened to me the first week of classes
Well, your class sounds as fun as a barrel full of monkeys! Did you do well on it?

CoreyXIX said:
Well, your class sounds as fun as a barrel full of monkeys! Did you do well on it?
Lmao she had us do [weekly] 500 word blog posts with 2-150 word responses to two other students, 60 pages of reading, a reflection on the reading with no less than 3 points each, PLUS this paper.

I dropped the class.

My adviser said I got screwed with the professor and that I should try to find an easier one.

Kazehana said:
Lmao she had us do [weekly] 500 word blog posts with 2-150 word responses to two other students, 60 pages of reading, a reflection on the reading with no less than 3 points each, PLUS this paper.
I dropped the class.

My adviser said I got screwed with the professor and that I should try to find an easier one.
Wow, how awful. Sounds like they thought you had nothing to do but their class. At least your adviser was slightly helpful, even if it was after the fact. The advisers at where I'm studying managed to get me delayed by about a year and a half for my graduation.

CoreyXIX said:
Wow, how awful. Sounds like they thought you had nothing to do but their class. At least your adviser was slightly helpful, even if it was after the fact. The advisers at where I'm studying managed to get me delayed by about a year and a half for my graduation.
Really? That's awful! I might graduate a year early if I time my classes right

Kazehana said:
Really? That's awful! I might graduate a year early if I time my classes right
Neat, I hope you can manage to pull it off. What were going to study? Something with biology,right?

CoreyXIX said:
Neat, I hope you can manage to pull it off. What were going to study? Something with biology,right?
Microbiology with honors. It's not hard. Just the stupid core classes that mean nothing to me are a ton of work -_- the classes that actually matter are soooo easy

Kazehana said:
Microbiology with honors. It's not hard. Just the stupid core classes that mean nothing to me are a ton of work -_- the classes that actually matter are soooo easy
That sounds pretty typical from what I understand. Core classes suck most of the time while what's needed is easy. It seems kind of pointless for unimportant core stuff to have so much busywork. I can't wait until I'm fully finished with my core classes. All I got left are an anatomy and a chemistry class before I can transfer somewhere else.

CoreyXIX said:
That sounds pretty typical from what I understand. Core classes suck most of the time while what's needed is easy. It seems kind of pointless for unimportant core stuff to have so much busywork. I can't wait until I'm fully finished with my core classes. All I got left are an anatomy and a chemistry class before I can transfer somewhere else.
I wish. Anatomy and chemistry are actually fun >_> Well chemistry not so much but ANATOMY

Kazehana said:
I wish. Anatomy and chemistry are actually fun >_> Well chemistry not so much but ANATOMY
I can agree with that! I had to drop out of the class last time but I'll do way better this time. The human body is pretty crazy awesome!

CoreyXIX said:
I can agree with that! I had to drop out of the class last time but I'll do way better this time. The human body is pretty crazy awesome!
True! But the urinary system though. Sooo much more complicated than expected

Kazehana said:
True! But the urinary system though. Sooo much more complicated than expected
Yeah, it was a lot more complex than I expected. It's kind of neat, we're practically living puzzles.

@CoreyXIX[/URL] @Kazehana (If Adlin isn't in her classroom)

"Okay," said Emily as ahe grabbed her shoulder snd teleported them to an illusary room. Once she had the ingredients she needed she began mixing "Can you try and remember what happened at the time you woke up or before you crashed?" she asked, beginning to soubd and act like a healer, which she partially was. Thank you mom for the years of training.

@Mitchs98
Yes

[QUOTE="Cruor Flumine]wait, where are you guys at right now? I need to do have interactions!

[/QUOTE]
The dueling arena thingy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back