• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Excelius: Academy of the Arcane Arts

Should it be 2 days away from winter holidays in the RP or 2 days away from Halloween?

• 2 days away from winter holidays

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 days away from Halloween

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Kazehana said:
Lol I really only do like real books
i do too, but comics are always a nice break from the drab pages.I really need to start reading The Mortal Instruments sometime soon because my group of friends are convinced that I'm Magnus from the book

Drab? I can't *clutched chest and gasps through intervals of dysphyxia, falling to the ground while leaning on a wall* *dies of a heart attack*

[QUOTE="Cruor Flumine]wait, where are you guys at right now? I need to do have interactions!

[/QUOTE]
You mean you want to intensify the ship.

I prefer Mizime though.

Kazehana said:
Drab? I can't *clutched chest and gasps through intervals of dysphyxia, falling to the ground while leaning on a wall* *dies of a heart attack*
xD , dont get me wrong, I absolutely love books, but I love to also see the artwork that the artist and author poured their hearts into to improve the story. Books are great.

And no, I think Ame has moved on from that anyways

Âme's doing whatever the fuck she wants she ain't got a clue what love is lmao the high order keeps it from them because they know reproduction requires a male and they consider males inferior so

Kazehana said:
Âme's doing whatever the fuck she wants she ain't got a clue what love is lmao the high order keeps it from them because they know reproduction requires a male and they consider males inferior so
Suddenly you realize the character has qualities of its creator.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back