• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Excelius: Academy of the Arcane Arts

Should it be 2 days away from winter holidays in the RP or 2 days away from Halloween?

• 2 days away from winter holidays

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 days away from Halloween

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Cruor Flumine]Well right now he thinks ame is upset at him for some reason.

[/QUOTE]
Wow so when a girl is upset with you, you avoid her? Have you even had a girlfriend? xD That is the exact opposite of what you should be doing

Kazehana said:
Wow so when a girl is upset with you, you avoid her? Have you even had a girlfriend? xD That is the exact opposite of what you should be doing
"Relationship advice with Kazehana"

Kazehana said:
xD i have one right now actually, and hes too scared to go outside due to the mass amount of pumpkins

[QUOTE="Cruor Flumine]
xD i have one right now actually, and hes too scared to go outside due to the mass amount of pumpkins

[/QUOTE]
Oh I'm so sorry your boyfriend is afraid of pumpkins. Misplaced pronouns are fun

But anyways Varien is gonna have to suck it up cuz Ame's too busy right now to randomly go try to find him. If you want something to happen, you gotta make it happen d:

Kazehana said:
Oh I'm so sorry your boyfriend is afraid of pumpkins. Misplaced pronouns are fun
But anyways Varien is gonna have to suck it up cuz Ame's too busy right now to randomly go try to find him. If you want something to happen, you gotta make it happen d:
" 'JUST DO IT!' with Kazehana"

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back