• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Excelius: Academy of the Arcane Arts

Should it be 2 days away from winter holidays in the RP or 2 days away from Halloween?

• 2 days away from winter holidays

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 days away from Halloween

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Mitchs98 said:
Drakerus started it in my defense :>
NO! Don't you dare pin this on me!

I was making a joke because Kazehana told Cruor that he should take action himself. Therefore, Shia LaBeuof quote. "Just do it!"

HE was the one who started it!

Mitchs98 said:
I prefer to think of it as 'open minded'
Open minded refers to the ability to see past certain characteristics of a person in order to interact with the person as a whole. It is with respect to ignoring a flaw to accept people for who they are. It has nothing to do with throwing dirty jokes in whenever >_>

[QUOTE="Cruor Flumine]Nah, too early

[/QUOTE]
See!? Right here!

He's the one you're after!

Please don't hurt me...

Mitch! Don't think you can just sit there and 'like' everything and I'll forget about you!

YOU explain it to her!

Veyd Sahvoz] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11100-nenma-takashi/ said:
@Nenma Takashi[/URL] @Col @Kihara017 You guys have responded here and there so I don't have a clue if you're in or out. Are you guys still interested?
I think I might have to say I'm out, I've been rather busy (for once in my lack of a life) with keeping up on running my current rps I also am going to be starting some big project in school soon so that'll be a problem possibly. Otherwise I would have been glad to stay :(

[QUOTE="Golden Glow]"Darius and I still have our sparring session," replied Gold, sighing in relief when he saw Ame was okay. "Ame should likely get some rest. I don't really know about you."

[/QUOTE]
That time skip is going to happen really soon so i don't think we can.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back