• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Excelius: Academy of the Arcane Arts

Should it be 2 days away from winter holidays in the RP or 2 days away from Halloween?

• 2 days away from winter holidays

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 days away from Halloween

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Kazehana said:
That's cool, but that helps me literally none
[QUOTE="Cruor Flumine]Wow, GG m8

[/QUOTE]
Drakerus said:
Maybe understanding this is a guy thing...
Seems like it is. Lmao. Kaze. Think VERY carefully. Very, very carefully. It also involves Drakes earlier post of love. You said the effect depended on where Ame kissed and if she loved who it was >_>

Mitchs98 said:
Seems like it is. Lmao. Kaze. Think VERY carefully. Very, very carefully. It also involves Drakes earlier post of love. You said the effect depended on where Ame kissed and if she loved who it was >_>
... Literally all that's coming to mind is true love's kiss

Mitchs98 said:
That has literally nothing to do with a kiss on a certain part of the body >_>
Okay but it was the furthest thing from true love's kiss I could think of

What about... idk the ear? That sounds pretty weird

Drakerus said:
I thought you were supposed to be the world's greatest detective/biologist.
OH I'M SORRY. Is it the mitochondria? The endoplasmic reticulum? A golgi apparatus? The kidney? The greater omentum? The aortic valve? Your rectal sphincter? How does being a biologist help?????

Also, I'm a detective as in able to find out information on people. I was referring to my online stalking skills lol

[QUOTE="Golden Glow](Post-time-skip?)
Gold waited at the arena part of the Dueling club, or, as he liked to call it, the melee club, as that's what the members practiced: melee attacks. "Waiting, Darius and Dravlon," he said out loud, bored.

[/QUOTE]
Timeskip didn't happen yet

[QUOTE="Golden Glow](Post-time-skip?)
Gold waited at the arena part of the Dueling club, or, as he liked to call it, the melee club, as that's what the members practiced: melee attacks. "Waiting, Darius and Dravlon," he said out loud, bored.

[/QUOTE]
I don't think we're doing a time skip. We were gonna do a small duel before we went of the exploration thingy for the crown. We were gonna do it while waiting for more people to get online, but it's taking a bit too long d: It'll have to be short

Kazehana said:
OH I'M SORRY. Is it the mitochondria? The endoplasmic reticulum? A golgi apparatus? The kidney? The greater omentum? The aortic valve? Your rectal sphincter? How does being a biologist help?????
Also, I'm a detective as in able to find out information on people. I was referring to my online stalking skills lol
Oh you have no idea...

smh

Drakerus said:
Oh you have no idea...
smh
You're right. How could I have been so blind? She obviously has to kiss someone right on the promoter sequence of their DNA before the helicase can uncoil the DNA, thus making the RNA polymerase unable to create proteins via amino acid elongation and termination between the large and small ribosomal units! With no proteins, the cell will no longer be able to replace the ones it loses, eventually forcing it to be unable to function! In turn, the cell dies and a neighboring cell undergoes mitosis in order to replace the one missing! And if a lot of cells lyse as a result, collogenic fibers can take their place! It's all so clear to me now!

Kazehana said:
You're right. How could I have been so blind? She obviously has to kiss someone right on the promoter sequence of their DNA before the helicase can uncoil the DNA, thus making the RNA polymerase unable to create proteins via amino acid elongation and termination between the large and small ribosomal units! With no proteins, the cell will no longer be able to replace the ones it loses, eventually forcing it to be unable to function! In turn, the cell dies and a neighboring cell undergoes mitosis in order to replace the one missing! And if a lot of cells lyse as a result, collogenic fibers can take their place! It's all so clear to me now!
Gunna pretend I understood this.

Kazehana said:
Keep going.

Kazehana said:
????????????????????????

Users who are viewing this thread

Back