• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Excelius: Academy of the Arcane Arts

Should it be 2 days away from winter holidays in the RP or 2 days away from Halloween?

• 2 days away from winter holidays

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 days away from Halloween

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Okay so are clubs and the exploration taking place at the same time? That seems like it would be lame for people who want to do both :/

I'd say exploration first or clubs first, then do the other one after seeing as most people are in every club.

I'm fine with either, tbh. I think it makes more sense to do the exploration club thingy first then the other clubs after. Tbh.

Mitchs98 said:
I'm fine with either, tbh. I think it makes more sense to do the exploration club thingy first then the other clubs after. Tbh.
For the sake of progression i shall agree.

Drakerus said:
Darius was so bored that he was about to literally fall asleep. What were they supposed to be doing? Not wanting to be caught asleep the boy sat up and turned towards Miziki and Ame.
"Mind if I join your conversation? I really need something to do or I'm going to fall asleep." he said bored out of his mind. Dravlon then proceeded to hop onto Miziki's head for some reason being careful to avoid her ears. Darius just stared at the spectacle for a minute before breaking out into small chuckles. The dragonling had never done that to anyone else before. Darius would have normally scolded him but the sight looked quite endearing for some reason.

@Mitchs98 @Kazehana

((So very bored...))
Oh hush we're getting there

I'm just sat here lurking in the background, waiting for the plot to advance so I can come back into it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back