• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Excelius: Academy of the Arcane Arts

Should it be 2 days away from winter holidays in the RP or 2 days away from Halloween?

• 2 days away from winter holidays

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 days away from Halloween

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Just to clarify cuz my last post was a info dump, Hide is still walking to his dorm so feel free to bump into him in the hallway, cuz I'll make him act really weird and funny lol

Drakerus said:
I'm GUST getting started my dear.
You did NOT just use a term of endearment. I swear if I EVER get my hands on you, you will regret the day you started making such horrendous puns. In fact, why don't I let you in on a little secret. I'm a very creative person. It's not hard for me to come up with ideas. So let's just say I'm beginning to think of quite a few right now.

Kazehana said:
You did NOT just use a term of endearment. I swear if I EVER get my hands on you, you will regret the day you started making such horrendous puns. In fact, why don't I let you in on a little secret. I'm a very creative person. It's not hard for me to come up with ideas. So let's just say I'm beginning to think of quite a few right now.
Un-sure if serious, or sarcastic. ■_■

Kazehana said:
If you do anything bad to me. I can have you sent to GALE for assault.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Okay guys I swear, no freakin fighting and I give no damn whatsoever who started it but enough aggrevating!

[/QUOTE]
Alright. I'll stop. If I was seriously aggravating you. Kazehana I apologize.

Coming up with these puns is a breeze though...

[QUOTE="Golden Glow]Is it possible to use Comic Sans MS font here, like through Bbcodes? You are new Sans.

[/QUOTE]
Yeah I guess I've been giving her a bad time.

Not everyone can handle a skeleTON if puns.

[QUOTE="Golden Glow]Is it possible to use Comic Sans MS font here, like through Bbcodes? You are new Sans.

[/QUOTE]
Don't you dare encourage him

Drakerus said:
Alright. I'll stop. If I was seriously aggravating you. Kazehana I apologize.
Coming up with these puns is a breeze though...
Unfortunately, I have been banned from expressing what is actually on my mind right now. Fortunately, you just made another [had to remove this] pun. Holy [this too] are you that [and this] I mean how could you even possibly think that your [removed.] puns could ever be [bye] justified, you [*sigh*]. If I had the choice, I would use a [wow this is a lot] and wave it on a stick in front of your weeping mother. [Wow this entire sentence had to be chopped]. I'm out.

Thank you, I've been in situations like this on a different RP site, @Golden Glow knows, where people argued like this and that's not what I want here. I'm not mad just take it wasy snd let's all chilax.

Kazehana said:
Does the phrase -->*"like this"*<-- not mean a thing to you? Really?
Hmmmm...

You have a point. I just don't have much experience with forums so I'm not really sure what to expect.

Were the puns really a problem? I'll stop if you really want me to.

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Just don't over do it or it gets irritating, as you just witnessed

[/QUOTE]
I'll try and keep that in mind.

I forget to consider how others feel sometimes.

[QUOTE="The Chronicler Croi]I'm lost don't know if I'm even being included but I haven't got a single notification in a week in a half wait I got on to perty much say I'm stupid

[/QUOTE]
Wrong tab :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back