• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Excelius: Academy of the Arcane Arts

Should it be 2 days away from winter holidays in the RP or 2 days away from Halloween?

• 2 days away from winter holidays

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 days away from Halloween

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]He's the one that sealed away his apprentice. With his power he could, very easily, kill you all. Of course I'd never do that lol so he's kinda like Lord Death in this scenario.

[/QUOTE]
So you're telling me...

This whole time...

THIS RP WAS SOUL EATER!

Just kidding though. I love this so far.

I just used Lord Death as a reference since, in the show, he just watches everything from the Death Room. In this case I only said that because Draconus hardly leaves the Academy because he's always researching stuff lmao

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]I just used Lord Death as a reference since, in the show, he just watches everything from the Death Room. In this case I only said that because Draconus hardly leaves the Academy because he's always researching stuff lmao

[/QUOTE]
I know. I was just making a joke :P .

I like Soul Eater too.

The Cult of Scorro's returning as well. Kate went insane, stuff happened. That good enough or you want more detail?

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]The Cult of Scorro's returning as well. Kate went insane, stuff happened. That good enough or you want more detail?

[/QUOTE]
Da hell is Cult of Scorro?

I would like to point out that I am probably the best detective/lawyer any of you will ever meet so if you ever need a private eye or someone to represent you, contact me!

Billy-Bob Johanson

123 I'm Awesome Lane

Suck It, Switzerland 93858

1-800-awe-some

Kazehana said:
I would like to point out that I am probably the best detective/lawyer any of you will ever meet so if you ever need a private eye or someone to represent you, contact me!
Billy-Bob Johanson

123 I'm Awesome Lane

1-800-awe-some
Oh really? Do tell.

Kazehana said:
Billy-Bob Johanson

123 I'm Awesome Lane

1-800-awe-some
So is this before or after your microbiology career?

I guess it makes sense you're good at both considering they both require...

micromanaging.

^_-

Well, I found the perfect prank to pull next time Halloween rolls around. Get a load of this!

40fd5638f0434aa2c3e9a9543c4a370a.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back