• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Excelius: Academy of the Arcane Arts

Should it be 2 days away from winter holidays in the RP or 2 days away from Halloween?

• 2 days away from winter holidays

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 days away from Halloween

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Mitchs98 said:
Miziki KuroneMiziki nodded, "Oh. Yeah I must admit this place is different than what I'm used to. I'm honestly surprised most of the people are so nice. There weren't really many kids my age in my village, even less so the ones that'd want to be around me." She replied before sighing. "Most people consider me bad luck, I consider myself bad luck really. I honestly probably have the worst luck imagineable. Infact the main reason I'm here is because I got kicked out of my village for being a danger to everyone." She explained. "I wandered a bit before finding out about the academy, so I decided what better way than to learn how to control my magic better than here?"

To further enunciate her luck, it soon became apparent to her that she'd gotten them lost. "
Uhh...what floor are we on?" She asked her, un-sure if there was some kind of sign or not.
Miziki and Ame. A match made in heaven

This roleplay is so epic, but I'm so lazy and can't rp a lot, so Im going to leave the roleplay, thanks for everything guys!! Im just not very good at large group rps, I'll try to get better and maybe roleplay with you some other time!

CrazyNotChaotic said:
This roleplay is so epic, but I'm so lazy and can't rp a lot, so Im going to leave the roleplay, thanks for everything guys!! Im just not very good at large group rps, I'll try to get better and maybe roleplay with you some other time!
You're welcome back any time! :)

Also, damn I missed quite a bit xD

Sorry, got no notifications. Also, forgot to say this when I first saw you, but ugh, the annoying dog from Undertale! Y MUST U STEEL MEH ARTIFACT?! WHYYYYY?!

Last edited by a moderator:
Guess who else missed literally all of these notifications. Even the tags omg

Golden Glow]Mizime. Shipped. You're welcome. [/QUOTE] No. [QUOTE=Drakerus] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/25194-kazehana/ said:
@Kazehana[/URL]
Jump out a window.

I laughed really hard for some reason. When your character is funnier than you.
Are you implying that I am not like that in real life? I would so tell someone just to jump out the window lmao

[QUOTE="Golden Glow]Sorry, got no notifications. Also, forgot to say this when I first saw you, but ugh, the annoying dog from Undertale! Y MUST U STEEL MEH ARTIFACT?! WHYYYYY?!

[/QUOTE]
Because dog residue

Kazehana said:
Did Ame just get recruited out of the blue? Had she even accepted her offer? No, but she didn't know what to do about it. Instead, she just silently followed her, jogging a little to catch up. She decided it would be best for her not to say anything so as to give her even more ideas.
Congratulations citizen! You've been...

DRAFTED

GET IT? Cuz it's wind and Ame.....does...wind...

.............yeah........

Users who are viewing this thread

Back