• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Excelius: Academy of the Arcane Arts

Should it be 2 days away from winter holidays in the RP or 2 days away from Halloween?

• 2 days away from winter holidays

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 days away from Halloween

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="The Chronicler Croi]Could have also included an update so I don't feel stupider' ;p

[/QUOTE]
Not much has happened tbh. I guess it's halloween time, but other than that, nothing major has happened. It's mostly just random conversations happening.

If you all would like, I think it's high time we get moving on with the story instead of going randomly around the academy. My plan is to skip to some point in the afternoon when you will all be tasked to retrieve an item from some where -look on the items tab- and that will give everyone a fresh oppurtunity to interact with one another.@LOLMAN101

@The Otaku Diaries @Drakerus @shyland @Annie @ShadowQueen91 @LilyannaGaming @Lucas Stello @shadowz1995 @butterblock @AnarchyReins @Yellow Swan @kurol @Kid of Darkness

You all will have your characters removed from the RP due to your inactivity or non posting. This may seem harsh but I kinda want this to be active and I need to know who is in and who isn't so if you still want to be apart of this and you haven't gotten notifs or you forgot then tell me. If you don't want to then feel free to leave (you may return whenever with a different character). You the rest of today until 5:00 p.m to tell me.

(p.s. just ask what you missed or idk maybe check your watched threads)

@The Otaku Diaries[/URL] @Drakerus @shyland @Annie @ShadowQueen91 @LilyannaGaming @Lucas Stello @shadowz1995 @butterblock @AnarchyReins @Yellow Swan @kurol @Kid of Darkness

You all will have your characters removed from the RP due to your inactivity or non posting. This may seem harsh but I kinda want this to be active and I need to know who is in and who isn't so if you still want to be apart of this and you haven't gotten notifs or you forgot then tell me. If you don't want to then feel free to leave (you may return whenever with a different character). You the rest of today until 5:00 p.m to tell me.

You shouldn't be removing some of those people. Col, Drakerus, and LilyannaGaming all posted last night

Last edited by a moderator:
I know, they're still in and I won't remove them because I know that. I accidently put their names in, I'm tired as hell xD I stayed up till past 3 in the morning lmao

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]I know, they're still in and I won't remove them because I know that. I accidently put their names in, I'm tired as hell xD I stayed up till past 3 in the morning lmao

[/QUOTE]
Well someone has to keep you on track d: Lord knows you can't do it yourself xD

@The Otaku Diaries[/URL] @Drakerus @shyland @Annie @ShadowQueen91 @LilyannaGaming @Lucas Stello @shadowz1995 @butterblock @AnarchyReins @Yellow Swan @kurol @Kid of Darkness

So would i get a reward too? :3

So should we still try to head to our next class or...?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Golden Glow

They have 4th period next which, for Darius is Offensive Studies

It's a time skip, for EVERYONE, and that's when the clubs are starting. The item race is just for those of you who are up for adventure it's open to anyone

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]It's a time skip, for EVERYONE, and that's when the clubs are starting. The item race is just for those of you who are up for adventure it's open to anyone

[/QUOTE]
Seems legit. I was getting tired of having people have to lead Miziki through the school anyway. How long will the timeskip be? :P

Welp I'm supposed to do clubs and exploration crap so I supposed we could do that? I can't exactly do anything with the plot because I have zero idea what he's doing with it

I think I'm just supposed to make it a whimsical adventure or something. I have no idea why he wants it, but the adventure I think is up to me d: He has a lot going on, so I doubt he has time for that anyway lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back