• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Excelius: Academy of the Arcane Arts

Should it be 2 days away from winter holidays in the RP or 2 days away from Halloween?

• 2 days away from winter holidays

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 days away from Halloween

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Drakerus said:
Darius nodded in agreement thinking of what Vicar had done to Ras.
"Yeah, I agree he's a bit...aggressive for a teacher but I won't deny Professor Vicar is skilled. As for classes, we're pretty much as lost as you. Vicar pretty much just pulled us into his class randomly so i'm not even sure our schedules mean anything at all." he huffed out in annoyance expecting more from one of the most powerful mages in history.

((Silly Mitch forgetting to tag people))

@Mitchs98 @CrazyNotChaotic
Lol did you even look? He definitely tagged you xD

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Why did you*
I didn't see the other post. Sorry don't hurt me please, I'm but a old grim reaper.

[/QUOTE]
YOU'RE 16 STOP TRYING TO CALL YOURSELF OLD OMG

I didn't see the other post. Sorry don't hurt me please, I'm but a old grim reaper.

[/QUOTE]
I'm older den u, you're not old >_>. Neither am I but still. I said. I might have Senki regain her memories by herself, unless you have some mystical plot hoodoo you want to involve her in, or an NPC that can help.

[/QUOTE]
Dude, last I checked I'm the old man around here. -_-

In the site rules it says not to use gifs in sigs or avatars. Does that mean it's okay to use them in regular posting?

I was just wondering since I might use a gif to depict how a spell looks once in a while.

Drakerus said:
In the site rules it says not to use gifs in sigs or avatars. Does that mean it's okay to use them in regular posting?
I was just wondering since I might use a gif to depict how a spell looks once in a while.
I'd assume so, since they didn't mention it in the rule. I've seen a few GIFs posted time to time.

Drakerus said:
0__0 wait so I can't use my Shinigami chop gif as a profile pic?

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]0__0 wait so I can't use my Shinigami chop gif as a profile pic?

[/QUOTE]
Not for your avatar. As far as I know only in posts and stuff. Unless you mean a roleplay profile, then go ahead and knock yourself out.

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]0__0 wait so I can't use my Shinigami chop gif as a profile pic?

[/QUOTE]
Answer the question about Senki you nerd.

[/QUOTE]
I still think death chop sounds funnier. I think it's okay since the animation doesn't show unless they click your name but what do i know :P .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back