• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Excelius: Academy of the Arcane Arts

Should it be 2 days away from winter holidays in the RP or 2 days away from Halloween?

• 2 days away from winter holidays

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 days away from Halloween

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Drakerus said:
I like to listen to instrumental music. Lots of them from videogames.
Same, though I do like Pachelbel and Beethoven.

But movie scores are my favorite~~~~~~~ (depending on the song)

There's hardly anything wrong with talking like Shakespeare plays. Once you realize a good portion of it is just getting funny/dirty stuff past the censors it's practically gold!

CrazyNotChaotic said:
I got extremely sick, so I wasn't on at all so I'm really really sorry. Could I get a heads up on what happened since i was gone?
So basically all that's happening is at the school, classes are (sort of) going on. Most people are signing up for clubs at the moment.

There's an alternative plot currently happening with a few select people that is coming to and end. They will be rejoining the others at the academy soon.

Kazehana said:
So basically all that's happening is at the school, classes are (sort of) going on. Most people are signing up for clubs at the moment.
There's an alternative plot currently happening with a few select people that is coming to and end. They will be rejoining the others at the academy soon.
Thanks! I'm not sure if I ever actually was in the roleplay bit, so is it alright if I'm a late transfer student or something?

CrazyNotChaotic said:
Thanks! I'm not sure if I ever actually was in the roleplay bit, so is it alright if I'm a late transfer student or something?
You could do that. Tbh you could just pretend like you were there. It's a large school and it's likely you wouldn't have met anyone by this point anyway

Kazehana said:
Eh un peu. I have no idea what you're talking about though
Naruto? Hokage? Village hidden in the sand/wind? Kazekage?

One of these memory cues has to work right?

Last edited by a moderator:
Drakerus said:
Naruto? Hokage? Village hidden in the sand/wind? Kazekage?
One of these memory cues has to work right?
Omg! I literally told her that. Glad I'm not the only one who thought of that.

Kazehana said:
(Whoops I have no idea where those tags cane from but here they are lmao)
You forgot to put them there so I DID!

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Omg! I literally told her that. Glad I'm not the only one who thought of that.
You forgot to put them there so I DID!

[/QUOTE]
You have literally forgotten half the things I've told you so I don't want to hear it d:

Thnx bae :*

Anyone know a good way to beat writer's block? I've been wanting to make a second character in this RP for a some time but can't come up with anything worthwhile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back