• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Excelius: Academy of the Arcane Arts

Should it be 2 days away from winter holidays in the RP or 2 days away from Halloween?

• 2 days away from winter holidays

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 days away from Halloween

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
CoreyXIX said:
Anyone know a good way to beat writer's block? I've been wanting to make a second character in this RP for a some time but can't come up with anything worthwhile.
I dunno. ;; I know the feeling, though. I've been stuck on two songs for so looooong.

CoreyXIX said:
Anyone know a good way to beat writer's block? I've been wanting to make a second character in this RP for a some time but can't come up with anything worthwhile.
Knowing you? A sweet, innocent little girl who came to the academy to further improve her ability to alter her physiology to her benefit. Also she enjoys drawing and identifying plants in a journal

Spazzycat101 said:
I dunno. ;; I know the feeling, though. I've been stuck on two songs for so looooong.
Well, thanks for your sympathy. I hope you find a good way to finish your song.

Kazehana said:
Knowing you? A sweet, innocent little girl who came to the academy to further improve her ability to alter her physiology to her benefit. Also she enjoys drawing and identifying plants in a journal
I'm not sure if you're serious of trying to mess with me with that idea. Still an interesting idea though...

CoreyXIX said:
Well, thanks for your sympathy. I hope you find a good way to finish your song.
I'm not sure if you're serious of trying to mess with me with that idea. Still an interesting idea though...
That was literally the opposite of what I thought you'd do omg

Kazehana said:
He is creepy as fuck like, nooooooo thanks
Well yeah, that was exactly what I was going for when I made the character. How many non-creepy liches have you encountered in RPs? 'Cause I'm sitting at zero for that number!

CoreyXIX said:
Well yeah, that was exactly what I was going for when I made the character. How many non-creepy liches have you encountered in RPs? 'Cause I'm sitting at zero for that number!
How many liches have I wanted to encounter? 'Cause I'm sitting at a zero for that number so

CoreyXIX said:
There's a comedic lich in one RP I'm in. I'm sitting at a total of 2 :>

Kazehana said:
How many liches have I wanted to encounter? 'Cause I'm sitting at a zero for that number so
Well, can't argue with that point. My next character won't be nightmare incarnate :)

Mitchs98 said:
There's a comedic lich in one RP I'm in. I'm sitting at a total of 2 :>
Good for you buddy. Burn them at the stake, they're only trying to lure you in!

Kazehana said:
He is creepy as fuck like, nooooooo thanks
Kazehana said:
Good idea. . .Heh heh heh heh

[media]

[/media]

CoreyXIX said:
Well, can't argue with that point. My next character won't be nightmare incarnate :)
Good for you buddy. Burn them at the stake, they're only trying to lure you in!
But he's 2funni4me. Also still might drop Senki, idek. Tempted to do that and bring in the twins from Hell City. Oh so tempted. Just cause. Lel

Mitchs98 said:
But he's 2funni4me. Also still might drop Senki, idek. Tempted to do that and bring in the twins from Hell City. Oh so tempted. Just cause. Lel
Oh boy, that's what we need around here. Stripper catgirls.

Mitchs98 said:
'Laughing' riiiight. ;p
Say what you want, but you're the one that saw that picture and went 'Yep, right here. This is exactly what I want my underage twins to look like.' ;p

CoreyXIX said:
Say what you want, but you're the one that saw that picture and went 'Yep, right here. This is exactly what I want my underage twins to look like.' ;p
I actually didn't at first, but nearly everything else was yaoi catmen or crudely drawn photos. I of course, didn't complain about the picture, but it wasn't exactly my first choice. (>u>)

Mitchs98 said:
I actually didn't at first, but nearly everything else was yaoi catmen or crudely drawn photos. I of course, didn't complain about the picture, but it wasn't exactly my first choice. (>u>)
My, how the catfolk have fallen. I feel old knowing that back in the day not every catperson picture was awful!

CoreyXIX said:
Yeah, probably not. I think the catfolk caught Twilight Syndrome before Twilight was even a thing.
They legit weren't as bad when I first started RPing, xD . But then again it had been a while since I've played anything but a human or a vampire before coming to this site, so, ya kno'.

That aside, I might keep Senki despite not having anything to do with her other than filler posts mostly. *shrug*

Last edited by a moderator:
Mitchs98 said:
They legit weren't as bad when I first started RPing, xD . But then again it had been a while since I've played anything but a human or a vampire before coming to this site, so, ya kno'.
That aside, I might keep Senki despite not having anything to do with her other than filler posts mostly. *shrug*
You may as well. For now that's all I'm doing over in Hell City until I come up with a good plan.

CoreyXIX said:
You may as well. For now that's all I'm doing over in Hell City until I come up with a good plan.
Meh. I might even have her regain her memories soon. I dunno. Unless @Veyd Sahvoz is willing to have an NPC help her/doing something to her/etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back