• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Excelius: Academy of the Arcane Arts

Should it be 2 days away from winter holidays in the RP or 2 days away from Halloween?

• 2 days away from winter holidays

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 days away from Halloween

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Ssssshhhh. Spell backfired it all good

[/QUOTE]
I'm confused. Senki was on the roof. The roof has floors now?

Kazehana said:
If only his transitions were as smooth as my legs *sigh* I can't believe I'm making dumb jokes like you guys -_-
You could say we're rubbing off on you.

Omg this is probably a result of having to listen to my dad and brother make the worst jokes anyone has ever heard. Believe it or not, they are actually worse than you guys. I know, I know - it's possible. Believe it.

Kazehana said:
Omg this is probably a result of having to listen to my dad and brother make the worst jokes anyone has ever heard. Believe it or not, they are actually worse than you guys. I know, I know - it's possible. Believe it.
Your family are worse trolls than I am? :0. Woah

Kazehana said:
I can believe it. Dad jokes are an entirely different beast than what we do.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kazehana said:
I want to make a Naruto "Believe it" joke so badly.

Let's just say that there is no possible way to respond to their jokes. The only thing I can do is exchange glances with my mom followed by a wave of eye rolling as we turn around and promptly leave the room while they laugh at themselves

Sounds like typical Dad-style jokes to me. Couldn't tell you how many times my stepmother has had a look best described as 'are you friggin' kidding me?' They are still great troll material though, sometimes I wish I was half as good at it as my old man.

CoreyXIX said:
Sounds like typical Dad-style jokes to me. Couldn't tell you how many times my stepmother has had a look best described as 'are you friggin' kidding me?' They are still great troll material though, sometimes I wish I was half as good at it as my old man.
Don't you dare refer to those kinds of jokes as "good" in anyway. They're the scourge of having to put up with the men of the household.

Kazehana said:
Let's just say that there is no possible way to respond to their jokes. The only thing I can do is exchange glances with my mom followed by a wave of eye rolling as we turn around and promptly leave the room while they laugh at themselves
See!? We're not weird.

Kazehana said:
Don't you dare refer to those kinds of jokes as "good" in anyway. They're the scourge of having to put up with the men of the household.
Oh, they are good for one thing all right: trolling. Other than that, not much else.

Ras said:
"My goal is a basic and overly simplistic but effective one. My purpose, is the total absence of purpose, you should be aware, Evras, that there are some people in this world, some irredeemable louts, for whom the means do not require an end, I speak, of course, of myself. I don't want anything, and I don't care how much I lose either. No, I just want to set the world on fire, purge it all in white hot flames. Everything that has form in this world I shall destroy!" He shouted as a grin filled with bloodlust cracked across his face, his eyes widened as the irises and pupils shrank, the red glow of it being intensified by the black colour surrounding the iris, Ras tiled his head so that it was almost on its side as he put his arms apart "everything we see and beyond! I want to reduce it to ashes! It's going to happen eventually anyway, so why wait?! Humans, always, kill, they kill each other over anything, wars for anything or sometimes, nothing! Religion, ideology, resources, land, spite, love or just because…no matter how pathetic the reason, it’s enough to start war, war will never cease to exist…reasons can be thought up after the fact…human nature pursues strife!!" He shouted, grinning maliciously to himself, with a look of pure, unadulterated, murderous intent.
Well then

Kazehana said:
Also, wtf does that have to do with anything we were talking about?
Their definition is as follows.

"A case in which someone harbors an irrational fear or discrimination towards those sexually oriented towards helicopters"

I love helicopters I swear.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mitchs98 said:
I'm confused. Senki was on the roof. The roof has floors now?
You could say we're rubbing off on you.
Go along with it- *cough cough cough, hacking cough, cough* ugh, sorry bout that. . . I have a cold

Users who are viewing this thread

Back