• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Excelius: Academy of the Arcane Arts

Should it be 2 days away from winter holidays in the RP or 2 days away from Halloween?

• 2 days away from winter holidays

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 days away from Halloween

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Kazehana said:
I can see that xD So are you planning on just killing people or..?
Killing people, destroying the world, causing war, death and madness to spread through the land, and without any real reason or purpose, just cause he can

Drakerus said:
You must read too much manga.
There's no such thing as too much manga, only not enough manga

Ras said:
Killing people, destroying the world, causing war, death and madness to spread through the land, and without any real reason or purpose, just cause he can
There's no such thing as too much manga, only not enough manga
.................... Okay...................

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Well Ras is apart of what I had planned. . .. :3
eheh heh hehe

[/QUOTE]
Oh...

We might have to give Saitama(One Punch Man) a call since Ras is about as OP as it can get besides Draconus.

Last edited by a moderator:
Drakerus said:
Oh...
We might have to give Saitama(One Punch Man) a call since Ras is about as OP as it can get besides Draconus.
If somethings easy, it probably isn't worth it, in almost any plot line be it anime or something else, it's always some overwhelmingly impossible force they're up against, if it was just a few witches and then you've won it wouldn't be much fun

Ras said:
If somethings easy, it probably isn't worth it, in almost any plot line be it anime or something else, it's always some overwhelmingly impossible force they're up against, if it was just a few witches and then you've won it wouldn't be much fun
Does this mean you're gonna be super powerful and such? Not trying to say it's wrong per se, just that Ame ain't doing shit to him lmao she'd probably end up being a hostage xD

Kazehana said:
Does this mean you're gonna be super powerful and such? Not trying to say it's wrong per se, just that Ame ain't doing shit to him lmao she'd probably end up being a hostage xD
Well Ras is a bit OP I'll admit, but I always use logic and there's always a weakness, at least one, if you're able to figure it out it can be beaten but Ras is a monster and things may get interesting when the fighting gets serious, I mean I've won 5 multi-guild RP tournaments with that one character so far

Ras said:
Well Ras is a bit OP I'll admit, but I always use logic and there's always a weakness, at least one, if you're able to figure it out it can be beaten but Ras is a monster and things may get interesting when the fighting gets serious, I mean I've won 5 multi-guild RP tournaments with that one character so far
..... So like I said Ame will be zero help lmao I highly doubt he would take any "fight" with her to be serious. It would be more for his amusement than anything -_-

Last edited by a moderator:
Drakerus said:
Oh...
Actually Draconus' apprentice was stronger so you're gonna have to have...*drum roll* Teamwork!

Kazehana said:
..... So like I said Ame will be zero help lmao I highly doubt he would take any "fight" with her to be serious. It would be more for his amusement than anything -_-
Well probably, Singh just messing with her and laughing

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Actually Draconus' apprentice was stronger so you're gonna have to have...*drum roll* Teamwork!

[/QUOTE]
I want to actually see what power that guy has

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Stein's completely sane! He just is a...but psycho.

[/QUOTE]
Okay, then Ras is just a bit Psycho

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Stein's completely sane! He just is a...but psycho.

[/QUOTE]
I'd think ras is closer to Kishin if anything.

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Well remember, don't be off the charts OP

[/QUOTE]
No, I don't go all over the top universe controlling crap, my character is just powerful, not stupid powerful

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Well remember, don't be off the charts OP

[/QUOTE]
He doesn't even need to be remotely near the top to absolutely dominate Ame :/ there's not hope :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back