• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Excelius: Academy of the Arcane Arts

Should it be 2 days away from winter holidays in the RP or 2 days away from Halloween?

• 2 days away from winter holidays

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 days away from Halloween

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I should make a post where Draconus stands on the top of the academy and shouts out the trololol quote, like this XP

[media]

[/media]

@Drakerus xD you were right about half of that but the whole trick or treat thing didn't come until like the last century I think. This is medieval times so they'd just have parties or something.., :o maybe a masquerade

Veyd Sahvoz] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/28096-drakerus/ said:
@Drakerus[/URL] xD you were right about half of that but the whole trick or treat thing didn't come until like the last century I think. This is medieval times so they'd just have parties or something.., :o maybe a masquerade
Why not both?

@Drakerus[/URL] xD you were right about half of that but the whole trick or treat thing didn't come until like the last century I think. This is medieval times so they'd just have parties or something.., :o maybe a masquerade
Too late. Trick or treating is official :0

Oops I forgot. Im just glad you're not making us talk like in Shakespeare plays lol.

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Well heh heh...It's the fact that I'm the GM xD and this isn't gonna be like the chicken fingers in Faereach.

[/QUOTE]
I have no clue what that's about but it sounds hilarious

Drakerus said:
Oops I forgot. Im just glad you're not making us talk like in Shakespeare plays lol.
;; I w as sincerely hoping that would happen. I mean, at least having dialogue similar to Tolkien's stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
Spazzycat101 said:
;; I w as sincerely hoping that would happen. I mean, at least having dialogue similar to Tolkien's stuff.
nope, nope, and more nope

Do you know how much I had to use no fear Shakespeare!?

Drakerus said:
nope, nope, and more nope
Do you know how much I had to use no fear Shakespeare!?
Nope~ :P

But if you need an idea as to why I prefer that style of writing, I'll tell you that I was voted in the yearbook 'most likely to listen to old/classical music.' Which is weird because it's not most likely, I do listen to classical.

Spazzycat101 said:
Nope~ :P
But if you need an idea as to why I prefer that style of writing, I'll tell you that I was voted in the yearbook 'most likely to listen to old/classical music.' Which is weird because it's not most likely, I do listen to classical.
I like to listen to instrumental music. Lots of them from videogames.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back