• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Excelius: Academy of the Arcane Arts

Should it be 2 days away from winter holidays in the RP or 2 days away from Halloween?

• 2 days away from winter holidays

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 days away from Halloween

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Spazzycat101 said:
That's why it'd be interesting. :3
How would she get her to join up to make a club? Also, why would she choose Ame/vice versa to form a club?

Last edited by a moderator:
Kazehana said:
How would she get her to join up to make a club? Also, why would she choose Ame/vice versa to form a club?
The club could be arranged by a teacher, and the teacher could assign them places as co-leaders. If there's someone with a teacher character willing to do so.

Spazzycat101 said:
The club could be arranged by a teacher, and the teacher could assign them places as co-leaders. If there's someone with a teacher character willing to do so.
Are you suggesting I stop being lazy and post?

Kazehana said:
Oh. :P Sorry. No, I wasn't trying to say that. I should probably make a post, but I've got hidden homework to do. The kind where you don't know what exactly it is, but your parents want you to do it now because they don't want you stalling, when in reality you would like help from the person who actually created the assignment.

That kind of thing.

Spazzycat101 said:
Oh. :P Sorry. No, I wasn't trying to say that. I should probably make a post, but I've got hidden homework to do. The kind where you don't know what exactly it is, but your parents want you to do it now because they don't want you stalling, when in reality you would like help from the person who actually created the assignment.
That kind of thing.
Don't worry I have 1000000000000000 papers to read/fill out/do lmao I understand

1x10^15

Math class hath tainted my brain ;;

And so annoying when one gets behind because one simply misunderstood something.

Spazzycat101 said:
1x10^15
Math class hath tainted my brain ;;

And so annoying when one gets behind because one simply misunderstood something.
6.022E23!!!!!!!! The only important number lmao

31415926525x10^10
pi.jpg

DURN IT I REMINDED MYSELF TO PUT THE NEGATIVE AND THEN FORGOT xD My brain in a nutshell

Actually... technically, all of our brains are in shells, just not nut shells. Soooo...

Drakerus said:
And Darius can start the Dragon Slayer Club
Ah good ol' chem where you forget everything you learned in one summer.
Except in college you have to remember or you dead

Drakerus said:
And Darius can start the Dragon Slayer Club
Ah good ol' chem where you forget everything you learned in one summer.
Eh? What do you mean, forget? ;; I like chemistry.

Spazzycat101 said:
Eh? What do you mean, forget? ;; I like chemistry.
I took honors chem sophmore year.

I got an A.

Next School year-"How many electrons go in each ring again?"

"How do draw electron configurations with arrows again?"

"Where does the atom on the molecule go again?"

"What is the atomic number of hydrogen again?"

"How many toothpicks do i need for this poorly represented atom again?"

I liked it. But I never touched it again after that class so i forgot stuff. :P

Spazzycat101 said:
Indeed~ It's enjoyable, perhaps I can finish homework!
Although... Are people still signing up for club stuff? If so, perhaps there could be a club that takes to forest-bound missions?
If you guys want one just send me your idea on a PM and I'll add exactly what you said to the list. I'm always open for different stuff in the RP :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back