• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Excelius: Academy of the Arcane Arts

Should it be 2 days away from winter holidays in the RP or 2 days away from Halloween?

• 2 days away from winter holidays

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 days away from Halloween

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Kazehana said:
Y'all would benefit greatly from my hair styling tips. I rock my hairstyles *flips hair*
xD maybe I'll have to get my hair styled by ya sometime lmho it's far to bushy.

[QUOTE="Cruor Flumine](YUS, My first writing quill and poetry journal got here today and im so hyped to learn caligraphy!)

[/QUOTE]
:D Bruh I could give ya some advice for it. I'm not good ag caligraphy but my brother is (friggin history teachers)

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]
xD maybe I'll have to get my hair styled by ya sometime lmho it's far to bushy.
:D Bruh I could give ya some advice for it. I'm not good ag caligraphy but my brother is (friggin history teachers)

[/QUOTE]
Please do, im a scrub

Um...

There are two IC tabs.

What..? I don't... I don't understand...

I am gonna have to end up killing off my character, I can't keep up with this for my life! ._."

Spazzycat101 said:
Um...
There are two IC tabs.

What..? I don't... I don't understand...

I am gonna have to end up killing off my character, I can't keep up with this for my life! ._."
That's been there for a few days. Also you weren't selected for that so you don't have to participate in it.

I barely know what's going on there either so no worries. I'm not in it either btw.

Last edited by a moderator:
Drakerus said:
That's been there for a few days. Also you weren't selected for that so you don't have to participate in it.
I barely know what's going on there either so no worries. I'm not in it either btw.
We're on our way back anyway lol

I was reading the overview because I forgot who Addor was and I found that you put "the" twice in the very first sentence of the intro.

Just mentioning it in case you wanted to fix it.

@Veyd Sahvoz

Drakerus said:
It's quiet today.
Indeed~ It's enjoyable, perhaps I can finish homework!

Although... Are people still signing up for club stuff? If so, perhaps there could be a club that takes to forest-bound missions?

Spazzycat101 said:
Indeed~ It's enjoyable, perhaps I can finish homework!
Although... Are people still signing up for club stuff? If so, perhaps there could be a club that takes to forest-bound missions?
Omg an exploration federation! I want that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back