• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Excelius: Academy of the Arcane Arts

Should it be 2 days away from winter holidays in the RP or 2 days away from Halloween?

• 2 days away from winter holidays

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 days away from Halloween

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Spazzycat101 said:
Nooooo... I don't really do anything to my hair but wash and brush it. :P Occasionally a braid, but no clear elastics. I've encountered the little things, though. I find them annoying when I can't (find them).
Okay I was just gonna ask if you knew of alternatives d: They're useful, but my god it knots my hair as soon as they touch >_> Now I have thick hair so I can afford to lose some, but it still makes me superr uncomfortable, kind of like when you brush and 20 pounds of hair comes with it

Kazehana said:
Okay I was just gonna ask if you knew of alternatives d: They're useful, but my god it knots my hair as soon as they touch >_> Now I have thick hair so I can afford to lose some, but it still makes me superr uncomfortable, kind of like when you brush and 20 pounds of hair comes with it
Well, I use little scrunchees (what I call 'em. I know, it's weird. So am I) that are rubber-elastic on the inside, stretchy cloth on the outside. Don't get the ones that have the little metal piece though, use the ones that look like they've been seared into a circle-shape by a mouse-sized blowtorch. The 'tied' ones are fine too.

Either these:

437458438_419.jpg

Or these thingies

images

EDIT: Yay, google images!

Last edited by a moderator:
Drakerus said:
So I heard there's going to be a halloween party...of death.
Well, when you get a bunch of mages together for a Halloween party... I sure hope that it'll be better than Peeves' little practical jokes, the student's should've joined him!

Spazzycat101 said:
Well, I use little scrunchees (what I call 'em. I know, it's weird. So am I) that are rubber-elastic on the inside, stretchy cloth on the outside. Don't get the ones that have the little metal piece though, use the ones that look like they've been seared into a circle-shape by a mouse-sized blowtorch. The 'tied' ones are fine too.
Either these:

437458438_419.jpg

Or these thingies

images

EDIT: Yay, google images!
Yeah I use hair ties too. I just find them too large for small jobs like a half back or like the end of a feather or waterfall braid :/

Kazehana said:
Yeah I use hair ties too. I just find them too large for small jobs like a half back or like the end of a feather or waterfall braid :/
Y'know...

I only have a vague idea of what on earth you're talking about. I know it's hair styles, but... that's it. xD

Perhaps you could find your own material of the little tied hair thingies, and tie them smaller? Like, half or one-fourth size? It'd probably be tough to make, but doable.

Spazzycat101 said:
Y'know...
I only have a vague idea of what on earth you're talking about. I know it's hair styles, but... that's it. xD

Perhaps you could find your own material of the little tied hair thingies, and tie them smaller? Like, half or one-fourth size? It'd probably be tough to make, but doable.
Lol I do different hairstyles every day! It makes me feel a lot better about myself and boosts my confidence. You should try it. most are fairly simple tbh

Would it be considered a little too on the nose if my plague doctor dressed as the grim reaper for the Halloween festivities?

CoreyXIX said:
Huh, guess I learned something new today after all. This site's system gets weirder the more I learn of it.
You mean glitchier?

EDIT: Not that it's bad, but it could be a bit better. While BBCoding works, some of them clash with others. Fieldsets, tabs and accordions don't mix well with fonts, or too many image-floats.

Last edited by a moderator:
Spazzycat101 said:
You mean glitchier?
EDIT: Not that it's bad, but it could be a bit better. While BBCoding works, some of them clash with others. Fieldsets, tabs and accordions don't mix well with fonts, or too many image-floats.
True, but I figured they would at least have the important stuff working correctly. *glares at alert system*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back