• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Excelius: Academy of the Arcane Arts

Should it be 2 days away from winter holidays in the RP or 2 days away from Halloween?

• 2 days away from winter holidays

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 days away from Halloween

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
CoreyXIX said:
Aw, it's fine. Just stay over in that corner way out over there and we'll get along swimmingly, I'm sure.
Well that's no fun, is it? I would probably just read, which is what I do now, so what's the point?

Kazehana said:
Well that's no fun, is it? I would probably just read, which is what I do now, so what's the point?
Point is I don't feel like risking a limb to something out of an Alfred Hitchcock movie.

Kazehana said:
Kazehana, in my forum-lore, people are what their profpic is. In this case, I'd be a chibi cat, Corey would be a random guy with an eye-patch, and you'd be a butterfly.

My point being?

Butterflies don't have to sit in corners. :3

Spazzycat101 said:
You could write music? :D Heaven knows we need more composers.
Lol I play music; I don't write it

CoreyXIX said:
Point is I don't feel like risking a limb to something out of an Alfred Hitchcock movie.
Awww you're scared of little ol' me? I would never hurt you :* There's only lots of love from me

Spazzycat101 said:
Kazehana, in my forum-lore, people are what their profpic is. In this case, I'd be a chibi cat, Corey would be a random guy with an eye-patch, and you'd be a butterfly.
My point being?

I could also destroy my enemies with powerful moves... mehehehehe

Spazzycat101 said:
My point being?

Correction: I'm a dude with an eye patch that's actually the amnesiac surgical body-double of his boss.

Kazehana said:
Lol I play music; I don't write it
Awww you're scared of little ol' me? I would never hurt you :* There's only lots of love from me
Nice try, but I'm a little smarter than that :*

CoreyXIX said:
Correction: I'm a dude with an eye patch that's actually the amnesiac surgical body-double of his boss.
Nice try, but I'm a little smarter than that :*
Uh, yeah sure xD

But in all seriousness, in real life I would literally just sit there like a plushie and never do anything. Be sarcastic, yes. Make vague threats, also yes. But in the end, if I haven't just straight up left, you're all good

Spazzycat101 said:
Well, it's fun when you don't hit composer's block! You should give it a shot. :3
I have so much to do right now including practicing like 3 solos for concert band >_>

Kazehana said:
Uh, yeah sure xD
But in all seriousness, in real life I would literally just sit there like a plushie and never do anything. Be sarcastic, yes. Make vague threats, also yes. But in the end, if I haven't just straight up left, you're all good
Wow, you actually sound pretty similar to what I would do as a roomie!

Kazehana said:
I have so much to do right now including practicing like 3 solos for concert band >_>
I have one way-overdue piece to finish, another piece halfway-done, and then there's a mash-up of several John Williams themes and theeen Counting Stars.

Much thrid-positioning.

And I think I may start another piece... I dunno.

Spazzycat101 said:
I have one way-overdue piece to finish, another piece halfway-done, and then there's a mash-up of several John Williams themes and theeen Counting Stars.
Much thrid-positioning.

And I think I may start another piece... I dunno.
Oh wow yeah i don't have the time for that lol xD

CoreyXIX said:
Maybe so. God help any third roommate we would encounter, they would never hear the end of it from us.
Who said there would be a third *raises eyebrows repeatedly*

CoreyXIX said:
Maybe so. God help any third roommate we would encounter, they would never hear the end of it from us.
Kazehana said:
Hey, now you're roommates, and this is crazy. Well, only slightly, so ship it maybe?

Kazehana said:
Oh wow yeah i don't have the time for that lol xD
Heh, if you say so!

Spazzycat101 said:
Hey, now you're roommates, and this is crazy. Well, only slightly, so ship it maybe?
You're playing with fire by suggesting that!

Last edited by a moderator:
CoreyXIX said:
B-B-But how can I stay young and single forever if I find the one!?
Sweetheart, you're not the young anything here. You're probably one of the older members on this forum.

Trust me, I am far better than the single life. We all know I'm better than your hand

Kazehana said:
Sweetheart, you're not the young anything here. You're probably one of the older members on this forum.
Trust me, I am far better than the single life. We all know I'm better than your hand
*sigh* Not the lowest blow I've been dealt, but that's damn close. But I doubt you're that good, sweetie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back