• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Excelius: Academy of the Arcane Arts

Should it be 2 days away from winter holidays in the RP or 2 days away from Halloween?

• 2 days away from winter holidays

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 days away from Halloween

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Kazehana said:
You're right. I would be very surprised. If only it were true ;)
Sometimes things like reason and logic go out for a smoke break. It's the sole reason I still exist.

CoreyXIX said:
Sometimes things like reason and logic go out for a smoke break. It's the sole reason I still exist.
... you understand you literally only exist because of reason and logic, right?

Kazehana said:
... you understand you literally only exist because of reason and logic, right?
Actually, not always logic, there are faults. Also, evolution is more dumb luck with mutations than anything.

Spazzycat101 said:
I have experience shipping people. If only you knew my infamy....
Well, it could be worse. Someone shipped my character in this RP last week. Gods help us all.

On a side note, I've noticed an unusual amount of people from Ohio on this site. What a pleasant surprise!

Kazehana said:
Who is from Ohio?
I found like 3 or 4 other random people so far (other than me, obviously) over the last couple weeks. I didn't bring it up since I found out accidentally and not through talking to them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kazehana said:
@Spazzycat101
Do you use clear elastics to tie your hair back in certain styles like a half back?
Nooooo... I don't really do anything to my hair but wash and brush it. :P Occasionally a braid, but no clear elastics. I've encountered the little things, though. I find them annoying when I can't (find them).

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back