• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Excelius: Academy of the Arcane Arts

Should it be 2 days away from winter holidays in the RP or 2 days away from Halloween?

• 2 days away from winter holidays

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 days away from Halloween

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Drakerus said:
I just read the rules tab and I laughed
"No 2 or 3 people going like 3 pages ahead either"

I wonder where this rule came from...
Kazehana said:
I meant to say that like if no one else is online at the moment and there is 2 people don't go 10 pages ahead and then have everyone have to try and read it all. I've seen that happen where 2 people filled 10 pages of an RP with one liners :P

ALRIGHT WHO VOTED FOR HALLOWEEN?

I'm not mad. I just want to know.

*Murmurs to the person standing beside my throne* "Get the executioner"

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Yeah, it's 2 days away in the RP so ya gotta get set up. Well actually in 1 more day.

[/QUOTE]
??? We went from roughly August to October real fast

I was going to do a time skip if ya'll wanted to do the Winter Holidays one but that's why I put up the Poll. It's been decided. The Halloween Party of Death will be on the 31st!!

Kazehana said:
ALRIGHT WHO VOTED FOR HALLOWEEN?
I'm not mad. I just want to know.

*Murmurs to the person standing beside my throne* "Get the executioner"
-arrives in Demoncat form, prepared to eat the soul of whomever committed whatever crime-

-voted for Halloween-

CoreyXIX said:
Heh, I know better than to trust a cake baked by you. Lord knows what would be wrong with it!
Excuse me? I am an excellent cook! I bake for family get togethers all the time. And it's always delicious. I was just trying to be nice *cries*

Kazehana said:
Excuse me? I am an excellent cook! I bake for family get togethers all the time. And it's always delicious. I was just trying to be nice *cries*
*pats head* Maybe next time. I got a sweet tooth like none other and some cake does wonders for it.

CoreyXIX said:
*pats head* Maybe next time. I got a sweet tooth like none other and some cake does wonders for it.
Don't you touch me I will rip off your head and mount it over my fireplace so fast your expression will forever be that of a mix between horror and surprise. The rest of your body can be fashioned into a full-body sleeping bag that will keep me warm as I sip my cocoa next the the fireplace adorned with your decapitated head.

Kazehana said:
Don't you touch me I will rip off your head and mount it over my fireplace so fast your expression will forever be that of a mix between horror and surprise. The rest of your body can be fashioned into a full-body sleeping bag that will keep me warm as I sip my cocoa next the the fireplace adorned with your decapitated head.
That's nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back