• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Excelius: Academy of the Arcane Arts

Should it be 2 days away from winter holidays in the RP or 2 days away from Halloween?

• 2 days away from winter holidays

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 days away from Halloween

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Can Miziki sense souls? I just wanted to know since Darius and Dravlon have connected souls so I was wondering if she could mention it to advance the personal lore a little.

Also before you make the joke.

I guess you could say they're...

SOUL MATES!

@Mitchs98

Last edited by a moderator:
Drakerus said:
Can Miziki sense souls? I just wanted to know since Darius and Dravlon have connected souls so I was wondering if she could mention it to advance the personal lore a little.
Also before you make the joke.

I guess you could say they're...

SOUL MATES!

@Mitchs98
Among other things. The powerlisting is REALLY extensive. I can have her mention it, if you wanna.

Mitchs98 said:
Among other things. The powerlisting is REALLY extensive. I can have her mention it, if you wanna.
That'd be good. Just have her scan them or...whatever blind fox girls do...

Drakerus said:
That'd be good. Just have her scan them or...whatever blind fox girls do...
I'm not..to sure how to go about it uh..ask her to? idk. She doesn't exactly really

do that normally lol

Mitchs98 said:
Miziki KuroneMiziki listened intently as Darius explained his magic and further explained Dravlon. She found it interesting, she'd never actually heard of a living being used like a staff or something like that. She nodded when he finished speaking, "That's interesting..so like. You two have a telepathic link or something? I did notice something a bit odd between you two, now that you've explained it it makes sense." She told him. "I've only seen it a few times, but I know how you two work, kinda. Your spirits are connected together, I'm not sure how or why. Did you save him when he was young or something? But that's why, he's kinda like the magical portion of yourself just..outside of your body." She explained. "If..that makes sense to you..hope it does. But it might not if you can't use Spirit Magic." She added before shrugging.
Pretty smooth. Good job :) .

The only formal less on physics I've ever had came last year, and it was little more than learning names and reviewing stuff. I read up quantum physics, for heaven's sake! Why can't there be a high-school class focused on that? I've not seen one. ;;

Spazzycat101 said:
The only formal less on physics I've ever had came last year, and it was little more than learning names and reviewing stuff. I read up quantum physics, for heaven's sake! Why can't there be a high-school class focused on that? I've not seen one. ;;
Ap physics?

Mitchs98 said:
I didn't, and I took physics. lol.
Ohhh my bad. Sound works by causing vibrations of molecules in a medium, such as air or water. In order for it to travel successfully, the molecules must be close enough together and free to move, otherwise they won't collide. A failure to collide with another molecule stops the process altogether. In addition, over time the kinetic energy of the collisions transfers less and less, as some energy is lost as waste. Therefore, sound cannot and will not travel forever in any medium. That's why sound is depicted as a "wave". It is a series of collisions that progresses over a distance to be intercepted by a solid object. Should this object be the inner ear, the vibrations transfer to the bones found within the ear, which converts to an electrical impulse by the auditory nerve, which sends it to the brain and yada yada yada

Drakerus said:
No. No it does not.
I think you need regular physics before you learn quantum.
Actually, I have learned regular physics. The high-school peoples and whatnot are saying that I don't have to take the freshman physics/chemistry mixed class, and I can go right onto biology and into either Physics I or Chemistry I.

Confusing much?

Kazehana said:
Ohhh my bad. Sound works by causing vibrations of molecules in a medium, such as air or water. In order for it to travel successfully, the molecules must be close enough together and free to move, otherwise they won't collide. A failure to collide with another molecule stops the process altogether. In addition, over time the kinetic energy of the collisions transfers less and less, as some energy is lost as waste. Therefore, sound cannot and will not travel forever in any medium. That's why sound is depicted as a "wave". It is a series of collisions that progresses over a distance to be intercepted by a solid object. Should this object be the inner ear, the vibrations transfer to the bones found within the ear, which converts to an electrical impulse by the auditory nerve, which sends it to the brain and yada yada yada
Also, if the frequency of the wave just happens to be high enough and it's a standing wave, then theoretically levitation and liquefaction of things could actually happen, at room temperature and such. :3

Mitchs98 said:
Miziki KuroneMiziki nodded and smiled happily after Darius finished his explanation as well as praising her for her answer. "Thank you! It was no trouble, really. Just me rambling about something I noticed, hehe. I guess you've had Dravlon for a while then?" She replied, though her attention was soon derailed when he mentioned club sign-ups. "Ooh, I wonder what clubs they have! We should totally join one together, maybe invite Ame when we see her to join too!" She told him happily with a wide smile on her face, her tail swishing slightly in excitement. Maybe they had like, a study club or something. It'd help her a lot, really, especially if the other professors insisted on randomly dragging her into their class.
don't drag me into your nonsense lol

Kazehana said:
Now that i'm reminded.

I learned more about hearing and all the other senses in AP Psych than i did in Biology lol.

Kazehana said:
Science Time, By Kazehana.

Spazzycat101 said:
Also, if the frequency of the wave just happens to be high enough and it's a standing wave, then theoretically levitation and liquefaction of things could actually happen, at room temperature and such. :3
Okay but let's keep in mind that the very possibility of a high frequency standing wave is very improbable lol

Theoretically yes. In practice, nooooo lol

Drakerus said:
Now that i'm reminded.
I learned more about hearing and all the other senses in AP Psych than i did in Biology lol.
Biology focuses mainly on cellular functions in high school

Ap psych focuses on sensory stimulation, even more than anatomy did tbh. I guess it's more important for psych haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back