• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Excelius: Academy of the Arcane Arts

Should it be 2 days away from winter holidays in the RP or 2 days away from Halloween?

• 2 days away from winter holidays

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 days away from Halloween

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Mitchs98 said:
I paid her to say it.
So all this time Kazehana was one of your RP characters!?

IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW!

You've been controlling her every action and word from the beginning you diabolical genius!

Drakerus said:
So all this time Kazehana was one of your RP characters!?
IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW!

You've been controlling her every action and word from the beginning you diabolical genius!
Tottally. Cause. Money is power yo.

We just finished second period and most people are meeting up on the 20th floor for club signup. Other students are out in town investigating suspicious incidents that have been occurring. That's about it I think. Veyd can fill you in on details since he apparently has everything planned.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Cruor Flumine]Varien, after he had rented out a couple rooms at the inn, decided to look around the outskirts of the town. Luckily enough, there was a cave in which he could feel the pulsing of dark magic within. The thought that he could rescue his captured student filled him with determination. Thus, he took a breath and walked in, his tattoos glowing a dim red.

[/QUOTE]
You sir, have earned praise from me.

Undertale for life!

Kazehana said:
It's not an insult. But all information from the internet is true. All of it.
Even the information that says drop bears are real and that i can get a free car if I buy a monthly subscription to a DVD service?

Mitchs98 said:
Even the information that says drop bears are real and that i can get a free car if I buy a monthly subscription to a DVD service?
Yes. Also, those hot local singles: you should go for them. It's your best shot

Users who are viewing this thread

Back