• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Excelius: Academy of the Arcane Arts

Should it be 2 days away from winter holidays in the RP or 2 days away from Halloween?

• 2 days away from winter holidays

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 days away from Halloween

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Okay, umm I can't make my next post in the IC to adress the school because there's 4 votes for both options on the poll. Someone needs to break the tie :P

[/QUOTE]
My vote should count for two!

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]She voted for winter holidays. . .

[/QUOTE]
No fair, no fair, you weren't supposed to tell

Spazzycat101 said:
Same. But I was wondering like social castes. ^^"
Oh woops...

My high school is extremely diverse in population so there really aren't any "castes".

I guess it's more grouped by grade. Because it seems that people in my class year, the class of 2016 that is, seem to know each other.

An example of there not being castes is that many of the nerdy people are friends with all the jocks even though they tease each other a lot.

In fact, I'm friends with the chess captain and a football captain if that says anything. Probably not.

Many of my close friends are gaming nerds. So yeah, friendly community.

Don't get me wrong though there are the few jerks and...other...individuals but I've never seen anything drastic.

Lowell high, MA. Much fun.

I feel like i didn't answer your question but that's what came to mind.

Drakerus said:
Oh woops...
My high school is extremely diverse in population so there really aren't any "castes".

I guess it's more grouped by grade. Because it seems that people in my class year, the class of 2016 that is, seem to know each other.

An example of there not being castes is that many of the nerdy people are friends with all the jocks even though they tease each other a lot.

In fact, I'm friends with the chess captain and a football captain if that says anything. Probably not.

Many of my close friends are gaming nerds. So yeah, friendly community.

Don't get me wrong though there are the few jerks and...other...individuals but I've never seen anything drastic.

Lowell high, MA. Much fun.

I feel like i didn't answer your question but that's what came to mind.
No, that's fine. I'm surprised, though... I mean, I'm not sure 'cause I don't care enough to notice integration, but I do know there are lots of very sports-dedicated people in my school while the Art Club and Music Honors Society remain sparsely populated. A similar thing, choir and band are both very large, well-funded, and orchestra is about... 2/3 the size of the former, 1/3 the size of the latter, maybe. Not totally sure.

Another thing, most of the people in my grade that I've heard the names to go with the faces are immaturely obsessed with dating and stuff. It's very prominent that everyone needs to know who that person is dating, or that they broke up two days ago.

So yeah, that's most of what I know about my school considering I don't look up from a drawing frequently enough to be a reliable source. xD

Spazzycat101 said:
No, that's fine. I'm surprised, though... I mean, I'm not sure 'cause I don't care enough to notice integration, but I do know there are lots of very sports-dedicated people in my school while the Art Club and Music Honors Society remain sparsely populated. A similar thing, choir and band are both very large, well-funded, and orchestra is about... 2/3 the size of the former, 1/3 the size of the latter, maybe. Not totally sure.
Another thing, most of the people in my grade that I've heard the names to go with the faces are immaturely obsessed with dating and stuff. It's very prominent that everyone needs to know who that person is dating, or that they broke up two days ago.

So yeah, that's most of what I know about my school considering I don't look up from a drawing frequently enough to be a reliable source. xD
... Aren't you in like middle school?

@The Otaku Diaries[/URL] @Drakerus @ShadowQueen91 @Spazzycat101 @LilyannaGaming @shadowz1995 (If you haven't been able to find a way to interact with people or make an opening post now's a good time and there is tons of opportunity to respond to this)
I volunteer Miziki as the school's Quidditch Seeker.

In case you don't know Quidditch is that weird sport in Harry Potter where people fly round on brooms. The seeker catches that tiny, super fast, golden ball.

Kazehana said:
Just assume class ended. Move on
But. But. No one made fun of Miziki's shitty attempt at casting the spell.

Also. Debating on having Senki regain her memories since literally everything forgot about her. Y/N?

Mitchs98 said:
But. But. No one made fun of Miziki's shitty attempt at casting the spell.
Also. Debating on having Senki regain her memories since literally everything forgot about her. Y/N?
Same.

Drakerus said:
I volunteer Miziki as the school's Quidditch Seeker.
In case you don't know Quidditch is that weird sport in Harry Potter where people fly round on brooms. The seeker catches that tiny, super fast, golden ball.
*Golden snitch, and no. There's no Quidditch.

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]*Golden snitch, and no. There's no Quidditch.

[/QUOTE]
What are the clubs? Braile for the blind and Amnesia recovery for the amnesiacs mayhap?

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]*Golden snitch, and no. There's no Quidditch.

[/QUOTE]
I expected there wouldn't be. Just had to poke fun.

What about a dueling club?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back