• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Excelius: Academy of the Arcane Arts

Should it be 2 days away from winter holidays in the RP or 2 days away from Halloween?

• 2 days away from winter holidays

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 days away from Halloween

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Drakerus said:
That's right. The baddest mouse around.
The Great Mouse-O can only dream of attaining the unfathomable power of an iconic mascot with a giant magical key!

Yeah. I'm done.
You're defending a fictional mouse. Like....???

Why are all the guys on here so weird? xD

Mitchs98 said:
I'm weird? You're weird! (TAT)
Y'all are weird. I'm a pretty normal college girl tbh. My friend corrupted my sense of fun by making me start doing this. Now it's something I find fun -_- Among other things *raises eyebrows repeatedly*

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz](Umm. . .Kate's gone, along with the knights. Meaning they aren't in the city xD )

[/QUOTE]
Ehhh we all assumed they were walking away. Too late lol

To be honest I have trouble approaching people in real life. It takes me a long time to be able to easily recognize someone by looks alone so I naturally stay distant so people assume I don't want to socialize. I do have some close friends though. Trust me, THEY'RE the weird ones.

Kazehana said:
Ehhh we all assumed they were walking away. Too late lol
It's all apart of the plot, don't worry you guys are going to need to stop worrying about it and get back to the task at hand :3

Drakerus said:
To be honest I have trouble approaching people in real life. It takes me a long time to be able to easily recognize someone by looks alone so I naturally stay distant so people assume I don't want to socialize. I do have some close friends though. Trust me, THEY'RE the weird ones.
I bet you couldn't recognize me by sight alone, yet here we are

Spazzycat101 said:
Have you been corrupted so far as to have lost your soul yet?
I totally know. Except the recognition thing, but most of the time I really can't care to socialize with the people of my grade. The people that J am put into contact with (through classes. People not in my class? Don't know 'em) are all interesting in nearly every other thing that I'm not. I roleplay, listen to Twenty One Pilots, game, fangirl over Sherlock and Doctor Who, and write music. They fangirl over people like JB and Adele, and some of them like Twilight. Also, only a few of them know the Pilots. Not only that, but they foster interests in dating whereas I don't give a fluff about it. I say, ship celebrities, ship my characters, ship each other, but do not ship me if you value your life.

Those differences push me into asocialness, and being known as the quiet, easily annoyed one, which furthers my asocialness and starts the cycle. I don't mind, though. I've a few good friends, the people at whom I can actually smile. Also, most of my 'peers' are just annoying.

My apologies for the mini-rant. ^^ I'll delete it in a few, it clogs up the OOC.
This OOC has already gone to the crapper lol

But tbh, half of that is me. Hurray for being a basic white bitch!

Okay, umm I can't make my next post in the IC to adress the school because there's 4 votes for both options on the poll. Someone needs to break the tie :P

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Okay, umm I can't make my next post in the IC to adress the school because there's 4 votes for both options on the poll. Someone needs to break the tie :P

[/QUOTE]
You were literally in the middle of class...POST FOR VICAR >_>

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back