• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Excelius: Academy of the Arcane Arts

Should it be 2 days away from winter holidays in the RP or 2 days away from Halloween?

• 2 days away from winter holidays

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 days away from Halloween

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
The highest number of non-NPC characters I've ever had on one RP is two. xD I've seen RPs die because of too much multichar.

Last edited by a moderator:
Spazzycat101 said:
The highest number of non-NPC characters I've ever had on one RP is two. xD I've seen RPs die because of too much multichar.
That's why I don't want to have too many character's to control. I've already got Prof. Vicar, Prof. Addor, and Ms. Yves as NPC's (that rhymed lol) and Prof. Adlin is now controlled by @Kazehana , Emily Frostworth is a character I'm hardly going to use and Draconus is my main.

I always have to remind myself to remind you guys that Dravlon exists whenever I write a post. It's not the same thing but it shows how hard it would be for me to control multiple characters. This is the only RP I'm doing right now until I become more experienced.

Drakerus said:
I always have to remind myself to remind you guys that Dravlon exists whenever I write a post. It's not the same thing but it shows how hard it would be for me to control multiple characters. This is the only RP I'm doing right now until I become more experienced.
IKR? In one RP, I have a character that kindof lost half her sight (O. /) and I have to use some allusion to remind both myself and other people. LIiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiike no depth perception.

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]I'm in far too many RP's xD I've like 3 ideas for RP's if the RP's I've created randomly die. . .Like most of them have.

[/QUOTE]
A while ago when I just joined, the RPs I joined more often than not suddenly died off. :\ Almost right after I joined them.

And then the one I made faded away rather quickly...

But, I plan to make another sometime. I suck at GMing, but the only way for me to learn us through doing stuff. So, more RPs! I mean, I live so much of my life by trial and error. xD I use music programs or photoshop, no tutorials for me! I just screw around with stuff until I figure out how to make it do what I want it to do.

Yeah. . .The thing I don't like is when people join then never post or go inactive. That just makes it not fun. And I feel as though I need to constantly remind people my RP's still exist.

[QUOTE="Golden Glow]"Trust me, Ame," said Gold. "You do NOT want to be near those guys. They have hexes, and hexes kill 99 times out of 100. I read this a few years ago, after I last saw one. Veyd Sahvoz, the Overseer, cast it on a man in a gladiator fight, and he was brutally slain."

[/QUOTE]
I actually forgot about that xD Good to know someone remembers my badassdom.

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]I actually forgot about that xD Good to know someone remembers my badassdom.

[/QUOTE]
Y u no reply for Vicar.

[QUOTE="Cruor Flumine]Brandishes the bradishing of brandish skills

[/QUOTE]
Now that's just lazy material right there

[QUOTE="Cruor Flumine]Brandishes the bradishing of brandish skills

[/QUOTE]
*brandishes the brandishing brandish of brandishing brandish brandished skills*

(*^*)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back