• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Excelius: Academy of the Arcane Arts

Should it be 2 days away from winter holidays in the RP or 2 days away from Halloween?

• 2 days away from winter holidays

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 days away from Halloween

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Kazehana said:
That's a good outlook. But keep in mind that every uni student in the west has to pay no matter what. And it's hella expensive. I'm only getting by because I got pretty good scholarships for my grades tbh. I can't imagine those who don't come in with any at all! As long as you're doing something that makes you happy, I'm sure you'll be fine
Yeah, I'll be good, anyway, I'd better go to bed now it's half 3 in the morning and I've been staying up till 7 or 8 am for the past two days

Ras said:
Yeah, I'll be good, anyway, I'd better go to bed now it's half 3 in the morning and I've been staying up till 7 or 8 am for the past two days
Oh my gosh I didn't even realize! By all means! Make sure you get a good 7 1/2 - 9 hours of sleep depending on your REM cycle; it'll make you feel better and less tired in the mornings!

Yup :P one moment everybody's clapping there hands and the next they're all busy doing gods knows what xD lollololololololol

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Holy shite! 0__0
[media]

[/media]
Don't watch if you're sensitive to flashing lights lol

[/QUOTE]
OK.....so my eyes just died. Thank you for that.

[media]

[/media]

[/QUOTE]
2 EZ!

You guys think I should put up a poll to see if we should have it 2 days away from the winter holidays in the RP or 2 days away from Halloween in the RP?

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]You guys think I should put up a poll to see if we should have it 2 days away from the winter holidays in the RP or 2 days away from Halloween in the RP?

[/QUOTE]
Yes

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]He blows shit up. . .With his mind :o

[/QUOTE]
I have returned!!! And if that guy blows shit up with his mind, how does he cook? Wouldn't he think about cooking and destroy his kitchen?

Idk! I'm not Combustion Man. Though I think it be more like focusing on either cooking and then if he wanted to he could just think about destroying it.

[media]

[/media]

[/QUOTE]
There's so much stuff in there that can't even be heard. It's not even played, it's just there for the schizophrenic scenes.

Yeah, I love Halloween much more than Christmas, I get the wear my trench coat and scare the crap out of people legally

Users who are viewing this thread

Back