• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Excelius: Academy of the Arcane Arts

Should it be 2 days away from winter holidays in the RP or 2 days away from Halloween?

• 2 days away from winter holidays

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 days away from Halloween

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Spazzycat101 said:
Er....
About an hour I think I'm gone...

Three new pages of text??!

Damn.... O.o This RP is fast as lightning, I can't keep up with it. With regret, I might have to quit. If I do have to though, I'll ride along until I can give my character and epic and emotional death. >:3

So... Yeah. I guess that's just my way of taking leave in advanced. This is really too fast for me to keep up with.
Agreed. This RP is hilariously fast paced. Even I'm having problems keeping up and I enjoy fast paced RP's e.e

Spazzycat101 said:
Really? A post comes up every few minutes! And I also regret having to go soon, but it's really just a scramble for me to try to keep up. :\
Oh, I found this RP real slow if I'm honest, but I'm used to my RP guild on Facebook, there there's a new message every 10 seconds, if you're gone for a minute you're completely lost when you get back

Ras said:
Oh, I found this RP real slow if I'm honest, but I'm used to my RP guild on Facebook, there there's a new message every 10 seconds, if you're gone for a minute you're completely lost when you get back
10 seconds?! You, sir, are a god. e.e

Ras said:
On the last RP thing I was on (which was really just a forum on a music notation sight e.o) it was the same way. No separate OOC and IC threads, either! We'd have to ask for summaries, and they were told by the ones who were on the whole time. The little troupe of roleplayers was relatively small too, so it sometimes had to be pieced together.

Last edited by a moderator:
Omg you're not the only one! This is so hard to keep up with I honestly can't do any more rp's because of it xD

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]
:( It's that bad?

[/QUOTE]
Tbh for me I just feel bad when I can't participate for a while xD Then I need time to skim and catch up d:

Well personally, I wouldn't mind the RP speeding up, I mean I'm used to extremely fast RPs but that's just my own preference, I'm used to quick, no time to waste RPs where there's no interval between you sending a reply and relieving one, especially in the fights, and when I fight I'm usually sending tons of pictures to illustrate it, I mean I screenshot tons of anime and manga pictures, got about 1,400 pictures of my favourite manga, like the one I sent to illustrate the spell I used to wipe out the creatures in the cave

Ras said:
Well personally, I wouldn't mind the RP speeding up, I mean I'm used to extremely fast RPs but that's just my own preference, I'm used to quick, no time to waste RPs where there's no interval between you sending a reply and relieving one, especially in the fights, and when I fight I'm usually sending tons of pictures to illustrate it, I mean I screenshot tons of anime and manga pictures, got about 1,400 pictures of my favourite manga, like the one I sent to illustrate the spell I used to wipe out the creatures in the cave
I have a life, so I can't do that *Ba-doom, tshhh*

Kazehana said:
I have a life, so I can't do that *Ba-doom, tshhh*
I have no life, I'm a nerdy, ginger, English Otaku that spends 90% of his time either RPing, reading manga, gaming or watching anime

I can't take an RP any faster than this. I used to be able to, and at one point during a battle every single post of mine was ninja'd. xD Some how it still. Are remote sense. But I have schoolwork and Skyrim, occasionally life and sometimes naps, and those often last longer than thirty minutes. If I'm gone for thirty minutes and there are three new pages of text, that's waaaaay fast for me. :P in thirty minutes, I'm expecting five more posts or so. Total, from all RPs I'm in-- a nice, leisurely pace. Sometimes, when I'm replying to multiple RPs, it'll take me ten minutes per post, and three RPs means thirty minutes of post-writing. Three new pages per post? Too dang much ^^"

Spazzycat101 said:
I can't take an RP any faster than this. I used to be able to, and at one point during a battle every single post of mine was ninja'd. xD Some how it still. Are remote sense. But I have schoolwork and Skyrim, occasionally life and sometimes naps, and those often last longer than thirty minutes. If I'm gone for thirty minutes and there are three new pages of text, that's waaaaay fast for me. :P in thirty minutes, I'm expecting five more posts or so. Total, from all RPs I'm in-- a nice, leisurely pace. Sometimes, when I'm replying to multiple RPs, it'll take me ten minutes per post, and three RPs means thirty minutes of post-writing. Three new pages per post? Too dang much ^^"
And also, sometimes at the SAME TIME, I'll probably be distracting myself trying to add another phrase onto a song. It takes me a while to finish those...

I have a song I still need to write an ending for... ^^"

But I can't get caught up in that or I'll go off past midnight. Almost nothing I do is fast, whether it's homework, writing or anything, I take lots of time for it-- and that's why speedy RPs are my death.

Spazzycat101 said:
For real? O.o
Kazehana said:
Ahh well the rest of us don't have the luxury of self-employment xD I have class and homework and labs I have to go to d:
Ahahaha, fair enough, and yes for reals, where do you think I got the picture for my character? I drew it, see:

i_m_the_grim_reaper__who_are_you__by_ras_gideon-d9owyui.png

I'm still stuck studying for what I want to do for a living. You guys with real jobs make me a bit jealous :P

Kazehana said:
Same. Except I just started college, so I'm way far off >_>
I was a moron and changed what I wanted halfway through my classes. Please learn from my mistake and dont do that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back